Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Katie Price - Queen of Chavs

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
She's back!

As the previous thread was locked at the OP's request as some of the comments were "getting a bit nasty" (you gotta admit it's bloody hard to say anything nice) thought we would have a new one to celebrate her return to our shores.

What I found odd was that usually if you fail to attend court and an arrest warrant is issued, when the OB grab you, you are banged up in a cell until you are placed before a judge. She was immediately granted bail which seems totally daft for someone who has a history of skipping bail. Not the first time she has been given preferential treatment. Another sign of our weak judiciary?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
She's back!

As the previous thread was locked at the OP's request as some of the comments were "getting a bit nasty" (you gotta admit it's bloody hard to say anything nice) thought we would have a new one to celebrate her return to our shores.

What I found odd was that usually if you fail to attend court and an arrest warrant is issued, when the OB grab you, you are banged up in a cell until you are placed before a judge. She was immediately granted bail which seems totally daft for someone who has a history of skipping bail. Not the first time she has been given preferential treatment. Another sign of our weak judiciary?
Is it just a sign that our prisons don't have space?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just a friendly heads up, i might be wrong but i think her brother may be a member of this parish so please curb the insults out of possible respect to him and her family 👍
So what?

My brother lurks on NSC. Not a reason for me to ask for criticism of moderators to stop.

If he's a big boy he can join in.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just a friendly heads up, i might be wrong but i think her brother may be a member of this parish so please curb the insults out of possible respect to him and her family 👍
Seriously? She shows little respect for anything. Maybe the family needs to have a word with her and realistically because of her antics I imagine they'll be fairly bomb proof.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You don't have to live near her. I think someone who has a flagrant disregard for the law who drives around off her tits in a killing machine deserves any insults that come her way.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So what?

My brother lurks on NSC. Not a reason for me to ask for criticism of moderators to stop.

If he's a big boy he can join in.
It’s funny because in the main the moderators don’t involve themselves in anything that would warrant criticism as you put it, i guess there’s always one though 😉

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Any of us would have been banged up if we'd done what she has (prison space allowing). And how do you afford to go to Turkey for plastic surgery if you are BANKRUPT TWICE ??

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Her Dad is of this parish but not sure how that should stop insults against her. I've met a few times and he's a nice guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here