Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate McCann loses her appeal

Since she lost her aguido status earlier this week I find I just can't get the same arousal from her front cover pictures in the Daily Express anymore. Am I the only one experiencing this sad turn of events?

nope just a self centred media attentive cruel neglecting woman who needs the long arm of social services assessing her careless treatment of her children

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I would still BUNG her stupid with the bratwurst - I still think she KILLED darling little Maddy

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
this has been done to death. but god they rile me

Lets go to Brussels and promote bringing in an Amber light scheme like America, cos it was like the polices fault

Oh and now lets sue the portuguese police for incompetence. How about they sue you for incompetence or prosecute you for neglect

yeah they've been punished enough by having their daughter snatched, but pleeeease stop trying to blame everyone else.

(and no I wouldnt shes far too annoying)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Since she lost her aguido status earlier this week I find I just can't get the same arousal from her front cover pictures in the Daily Express anymore. Am I the only one experiencing this sad turn of events?

Yes. Yes you are. Nobody else reads the Daily Express.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Her husband must be well pissed off. Bet they haven't had a good shag since they decided to go for pizza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here