Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KAKA HAS GONE TO REAL MADRID FOR £62m

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
N.B. I just hope this doesn't go on all f***ing summer. Glad Barry got an offer he couldn't refuse and took it straight away, saving us weeks of will-he-won't-he join Liverpool.

Perhaps Man City could hijack every transfer rumour that goes on over 2 weeks?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
giveafuckometer.gif

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Am I the only one that finds this disracful given the current situation of a number of lower leauge teams.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
seems to be hotting up

Chelsea have made an astonishing £73.5million bid for AC Milan superstar Kaka, according to Sky Sports News sources.

The brilliant Brazilian, widely regarded as one of the finest players on the planet, was targeted by Manchester City in the winter transfer window but elected to remain with the Serie A giants.

Kaka went on record as recently as Tuesday to insist that he was happy with the Rossoneri and had no plans to move on this summer.

But further speculation emerged that Real Madrid were planning a swoop following Florentino Perez's appointment as president, with the returning supremo eager to make another 'Galactico' signing.

And Sky Sports News sources now understand that Chelsea have tabled a bid which trumps the reported offer of £56million from Santiago Bernabeu.

Former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti was installed as the new Blues manager on Monday and he could now be set to link up again with the talented playmaker.

Chelsea's £73.5million bid is reported to be backed up by an offer of £10million-a-year in wages after tax for Kaka in a bid to lure him to Stamford Bridge.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think Andy Whing is holding out for a similar offer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here