Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just to say to all brighton fans and especially...

woolyrednwhite

Oct 30, 2004
the people who i met at retford station. we started chatting and i then offered them a lift from durham to the sol because i didnt think they would get there in time and we arrived just as the players came out. They were a family of 3 and were a great bunch of people and the noise from your fans was brilliant.

p.s. anyone on the 9:30 from kings cross which broke down. absolute farce.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I wasn't among that group, Wooly, but I'd just like to say I had a great time with a bunch of SAFC fans today. Met plenty of them on the 1030 from Carlisle, then went drinking with them in the Dun Cow beforehand and in another bar afterwards.

Nice people, all of them. :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As our coaches left Sunderland some of their fans were applauding us. They may have beaten us on the pitch but we outsang them

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
We should be proud of that.:wave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

all the brighton fans today were really canny IMO, on the metro to the game i got speaking to one, and learnt that brighton have a strong disliking of palace, which only served to boost their reputation more.

:D

It's amazing how many friends a disliking of Palace will win you!

Big up to the Sunderland fans. Here's hoping they shoot up back to the Premiership where they surely belong

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bluejuice said:

:D

It's amazing how many friends a disliking of Palace will win you!

Big up to the Sunderland fans. Here's hoping they shoot up back to the Premiership where they surely belong [/B]

A last minute goal depriving Sunderland of a chance to the playoff final last season means they think the same of Palace as Swindon feel about us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were stuck for 45 minutes outside Newark.

Still a pleasant chat with the chairman passed the time of day.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yesterday will only help us in our cause. I am sure that should we need to do another big email / letter writing stint, there will be a lot of Sunderland fans who after yesterday will be more then happy to help.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
The only down side was the 30 minute wait to get into the ground and missing kick off. Only 2 turnstiles open.

Stewards said they only expected about 600 Brighton as only 500 tickets were sold.

Looked like well over 1000 of us to me... and made noise for 5000.

Home fans were noisy too.. well there was 24000 of them. But no hammer net or long jump pit!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here