Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to say hello!

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
At the grand old age of 63 I have joined you young techno kids on NSC. Me thinks that someone who saw Roy Jennings, Jack Bertolini and Glen Wilson play should have his say. Infact I saw all those icons displayed outside the Amex play (except the first one of course!) So I look forward to joining discussions as the Seagulls find their feet in the Championship in what is clearly a new era for the club.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Welcome to NSC, Keith. Perspective and patience are in short supply, so you are doubly welcome!

I have been on here for a couple of months at a similar age to yourself - so welcome. I also remember the half back line of Bertolini, Jennings and Burtenshaw
Experience counts for everything when people are talking rubbish on here.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Great to have more old people! Makes me (at 54) one of the Young Turks!

(Except I'm neither young or Turkish)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hi Keith.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Back out of NSC and close the door behind you sir! There is nothing to see here and I'm sure your sanity comes before technology!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Ah - Roy Jennings - my first super hero at the Albion. Barrel chest, broken nose and shorts rolled up at the sides to reveal thighs like tree trunks. I bumped into him at the Centenary Celebrations at the Brighton Centre - he seemed a bit overwhelmed as I told him what a legend he had been at the Goldstone. Nice man who signed my centenary shirt along with many of the other old farts/legends attending the dinner.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
Apparently the SeagullTravel strategy is to fill a coach and then move further north. Currently they are seeking to fill the Surrey coach that ventures forth from Woking then will have a look at Reading where quite a few Seagulls fans lurk.
Welcome - I am also a Chilterns based fan - surely we will soon have enough for our own coach service!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here