Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just spoke to ticket office

I spoke to them wed 22nd at 11.45 and they were processing applications from the 10th(does this mean postal date or date recieved??)I posted mine on the 8th, so still got me fingers crossed.Oh Gawd as if there's not enough to worry about.
Roll on middle age and some terminal disease to put me out of this misery!:drink:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
My completely uneducated guess is that they've stored them in oder of date received (partly because that's easiest).

I'm in the same boat as you Strummer.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That means DATE RECEIVED, and is exactly what they said to me 24 hours previously.

Having posted mine first class from London on the 8th, I had hoped that would squeeze me in, but I'm increasingly pessimistic.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
It's times like this that I think...

...thank God I already have my tickets! :clap2:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
bhafc99 said:
That means DATE RECEIVED, and is exactly what they said to me 24 hours previously.

Having posted mine first class from London on the 8th, I had hoped that would squeeze me in, but I'm increasingly pessimistic.

i am bloody hoping my first class stamp meant first class

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
God the ticket office must get pissed off with everyone ringing them asking where they're up to with the applications. Just leave it, if you get one you get one, if you don't you don't - nothing we can do about it.

It's only a football match!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I'm in the same boat, sent the 8th.

So basically, everyone who sent them in on the 8th are all crossing their fingers and having a quiet word with him upstairs.

:angel:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Titanic said:
But they have also made some sort of arbitrary cut-off point and sent out rejection letters like the one I got.

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42534

They had at least 1000 applications too many by last week alone (even after the extra tickets), so there must have been a point at which they said "no chance" and started sending out rejection letters – ie probably to applications receieved after the 10th.

Which makes it brown pants time for those of us who still have neither ticket nor rejection letter.... do we still make it as one of the last lucky few, or do we fall into the pile of rejectees? Reading between the lines, it seems the cut-off point is going to fall somewhere in the middle of the pile received on the 10th...

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Finally got through to the ticket office and i have got 4 £37 tickets

Great news

All my past posts of the last couple of days can now be forgotten i am a calm man now..

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Strummer8 said:
Dannyboy,hows talking to your knob gonna help?

dunno mate ill try anything

i love bha i tried asking about my tickets and the bird just said they are too busy to answer individual queries, how who you spk to?

Dannyboy,If you get through to someone at a computer as opossed to someone just answering phones, they can look up your name to see if its gone through. Mine hasn't but I've had no rejection letter either. I'm hoping that first class from bristol on the 8th would have got there 10th at the latest. Who knows?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dont worry if you get a rejection letter. We got one from the West Ham game and then the TO called back and offered us some returns. You never know!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here