Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen the goals on The FL show...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We do make it look easy don't we? Gus was a little upset that we didn't kill it by half time, but I bet privately he is busting with pride and excitement.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
there was about 4 or 5 other good chances that we could have scored. FL show only ever shows the goals.

That's the general idea. It's not called the 'Screen every Brighton chance Show'.

They did actually show another near miss we had from Murray.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whing scored a cracker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh so we missed a few chances yet won 4-1 in what was actually a rather boring game for the last 30 minutes, hey ho

But at least we play a lot better than we did under Salde

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
One header from Glenn in the first half was a dead cert goal - I was up out of my seats cheering but somehow it went wide. He'd got in a great position, unmarked he headed it back across the keeper into a massive empty goal, but it somehow went wide. He's scored those for fun this year but not yesterday. He could easily have had a hattrick and six or seven would not have flattered us. But I'll settle for 4-1 wins from now until the end of April.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's the general idea. It's not called the 'Screen every Brighton chance Show'.

They did actually show another near miss we had from Murray.

not to mention el Bad's terrible miss (even though it was in the build up to no one's goal)

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we did make it look easy yesterday, was hoping Muzza would have got another hatrick, but how did El-Abd miss from half a yard out??

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We do make it look easy don't we? Gus was a little upset that we didn't kill it by half time, but I bet privately he is busting with pride and excitement.

I bet Gus is livid with the boys for not keeping a clean sheet and effectively dropping down 4 or 5 gears when we scored the 4th.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ricky Lambert got the winner for SCC 24hrs after witnessing the birth of Alan Pardew's son.

Ouch...and yet...:lolol:

Congratulations Alan, er, I mean Rickie :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here