Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen Russell Slade...

Addiseagull

Nov 30, 2005
.....by Taj/Waitrose on Western Road with his two boys, the youngest of which had an Albion strip on! Superb stuff.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thats interesting myself and a fellow poster spyed him today in hove carrying a lidls shopping bag! new left back perhaps?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
.....by Taj/Waitrose on Western Road with his two boys, the youngest of which had an Albion strip on! Superb stuff.

That excuses the performances against Walsall and Milton Keynes then. And obviously means that we wil stay up.

Pity the other one wasnt wearing a kit. Wed have obviously won the grand national if he was.

Has anyone else got any pointless and irrelevant sightings that they wish to report?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Has anyone else got any pointless and irrelevant sightings that they wish to report?

I hate your post, moaning for the sake of it and just generally being a grumpy sod.

But I do have a sighting to report! :dunce: I saw Tommy Fraser in churchill square, chatting away on a massive white brick of a phone, I was contemplating giving him an appreciative nod for the goal, but thought better of it considering he's been shite 95% of the time this season. :lol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
That excuses the performances against Walsall and Milton Keynes then. And obviously means that we wil stay up.

Pity the other one wasnt wearing a kit. Wed have obviously won the grand national if he was.

yip, I saw Dean Wilings the other day, jogging past the Tesco garage on Dyke road.

I said hello. :thumbsup:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

get out of the wrong side of the bed today did we? What's wrong in what he posted...It's not as though all 2 million other NSC posts are worthwhile is it?

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea

Sully came in to Barneys in Worthing on Wednesday. Had a classic club sandwich. Spoke to him for a bit, seems like a decent guy.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

many years ago I saw Zamora walking his dog down Burgess Hill industrial estate near Tesco. I know rock n roll, hows that one

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think these sightings are great as I usually walk past before realising who it is!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here