Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen my Physio in London

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Turns out she was WHU physio for the last 4 years.Ended up talking about Footy as she was trying to rip my ankle off:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , and I mentioned I was a STH at Withdean

She said Withers was the worst facilities she had ever faced at a football match and one of thier players got injured and they wanted to get him in an ambulance because the treatment room was so crap

And we wonder why teams wont send people here on loan

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But they have now got new facilities havent they over by the away fans now...?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that is what I said, but it is still a portacabin on top of another one, isnt it?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah but I suppose they were talking about the equipment within the portakabins being new and upgraded.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
When Oatway broke his ankle against QPR they wheeled him round to the the huts between the police cabin and the old away stand. It looked like they were taking him into the lock up where the groundsman equipment was kept!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Dies Irae said:
Turns out she was WHU physio for the last 4 years.Ended up talking about Footy as she was trying to rip my ankle off:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , and I mentioned I was a STH at Withdean

She said Withers was the worst facilities she had ever faced at a football match and one of thier players got injured and they wanted to get him in an ambulance because the treatment room was so crap

And we wonder why teams wont send people here on loan

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

That may be true .. but if you actually add up the scheme of things.How often does a player actually spend at Withdean ? Once a fortnight on average.. most of his time is spent at Falmer travelling or having treatment so where does that come into it .. Granted withdean is a shit hole for fans and has not got no atmosphere for players ,but i think you find the training facilties is what players look at in detail.. So the question to be asked are Falmer facilities bad or is it that we dont pay the wages ? :glare:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here