Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from the Amex!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I cant. I have an arrow pointing down that i cant click on.

It should be at the bottom for everyone, thus...

Screen Shot 2012-09-01 at 08.37.47.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hmmmmm, ponders changing the default homepage to NSC for our next DR test at work and seeing what it does to the figures.

At the risk of sounding like a complete geek - unless your company firewall has a 1-to-1 NAT for every PC ( VERY unlikely ! ) they'll all look like they're coming from the same IP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At the risk of sounding like a complete geek - unless your company firewall has a 1-to-1 NAT for every PC ( VERY unlikely ! ) they'll all look like they're coming from the same IP.

It's done with cookies not IP addresses for the reason you allude to.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
The issue is NSC and probably less than 1% of the overall support of the club. When Brighton get rid of those halfwits, perhaps we will be a club going somewhere?

Spot on Mate, most of them have an IQ of less than 10.
It took great courage & guts for Dean to re-sign for us, and any supporter that boos him is showing total disloyalty to the Club, its Manager & supporters, & certainly do not seemed concerned about the effect it will have on the other players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After six pages, I still don't understand what London Blue was going on about or why he seems to hate everyone!
She's like that at the beginning of every month, you get used to it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
After six pages, I still don't understand what London Blue was going on about or why he seems to hate everyone!

That is what comes of drinking meths late at night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here