Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from the Amex!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I guess you feel the need to be on the Bozza childish step ... bless.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I guess you feel the need to be on the Bozza childish step ... bless.

I just don't get how someone can be such an arsehole about a forum that is more like a community than most actual communities!! Sure you get the occasional dickhead, but I could rattle off 10 threads in the past 2 or 3 weeks that show the inherent GOOD this forum can do. Sometimes it's not about the football - as well as being fans we're people too, from all walks of life, so you get the occasional nutcase or arsehole, you get the people that use this place as an emotional crutch or sounding board about life in general. There are far more good people than bad on here, and the reason I come on here so much is because of that. If you don't like it, go, it's your loss.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's a better place to be than the "thought 1% of 30,000 was 3,000" step.

Oh, and welcome back.

The right to reply is a real bastard huh? So you can take in my previous post without the need for superiority...

Anyway I was more belittling the arseholes that write on these boards than being exact with figures, I can't email 7 billion people to find out exactly.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Let's be clear about one other thing - you have no right to reply. You can reply currently because I let you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyway I was more belittling the arseholes that write on these boards

There's a massive arsehole leading the way today...

Screen Shot 2012-09-01 at 01.24.43.png

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's be clear about one other thing - you have no right to reply. You can reply currently because I let you.

Wow... what a nice place! Are you feeling good about your superiority? I can only reply if I don't disagree with you? Grow up mate, you aren't anyone out of the ordinary.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wow... what a nice place! Are you feeling good about your superiority? I can only reply if I don't disagree with you? Grow up mate, you aren't anyone out of the ordinary.

I think you're confusing me with you. You're the superior one (maths aside, of course).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think you're confusing me with you. You're the superior one (maths aside, of course).

You really are playing the childish card tonight aren't you... I'm not doing the 'you are the bigger than me thing' ... I'll leave it to you... and if I have 20 posts on a Saturday I can guarantee you by 11.59:59 tonight I shall be around 25th on the list, will you post your childish musings then too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here