Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from the Amex!

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
If I think I could do better, and put up with the negativity of a large amount of those that use this place? Why would anyone want to do that? And if you use an internet count as a true representation of Brighton supporters you are truly deluded and obviously spend far too much time logging on. There is a world beyond your computer 'old chap'. Patronise someone that has half a brain, there's a good lad.

You're pissed. And annoying.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Your army of pack hunters are right there behind you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]... responsibility? Not much going on at NSC is there?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Your army of pack hunters are right there behind you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]... responsibility? Not much going on at NSC is there?

That doesn't even make much sense. [MENTION=15682]ShandyH[/MENTION] is right, sleep it off. It's been a long night for all of us.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
If I think I could do better, and put up with the negativity of a large amount of those that use this place? Why would anyone want to do that? And if you use an internet count as a true representation of Brighton supporters you are truly deluded and obviously spend far too much time logging on. There is a world beyond your computer 'old chap'. Patronise someone that has half a brain, there's a good lad.

nearly 6000 posts in 2 years you obvioulsy like it here :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There's no doubt Hammond will be a better player now. He has good experience under his belt now. Personaly, i think we should all give him a chance. He says in his interview that he knows he needs to win over the fans....

Lets wait and see if he does!

MikeyPops

Jul 7, 2011
Worthing
Who are you?

BHW Wise and others,,, who are you? Are you so important that you should be acknowledged. Hammond might of been told by Gus on leaving reception something like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Dean, great to have you back. Thanks for all your time over the last week and especially today, get yourself home, I want you up at Burnley tomorrow to meet the team. Don't acknowledge these halfwits out here, half of them are so ultra sensitive and full of their own self importance that they will probably resurrect your difference's with the club when you left all those years ago. By the way Dean, on that issue I would of done the same. You wrer captain of the side at the time and wanted the club to move forward a bit quicker. Plus if there is a chance of a better contract with better money you were wise to take the gamble. A football career is too short some professionals. We need a house and money to look after the family just like anyone else. Loyalty to your club, that went out of fashion when maximum wages were dropped in 1961."

When did I slate Hammon? I think it's a good signing just stated that he walk straight passed us with out acknowledging us at all.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
BHW Wise and others,,, who are you? Are you so important that you should be acknowledged. Hammond might of been told by Gus on leaving reception something like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Dean, great to have you back. Thanks for all your time over the last week and especially today, get yourself home, I want you up at Burnley tomorrow to meet the team. Don't acknowledge these halfwits out here, half of them are so ultra sensitive and full of their own self importance that they will probably resurrect your difference's with the club when you left all those years ago. By the way Dean, on that issue I would of done the same. You wrer captain of the side at the time and wanted the club to move forward a bit quicker. Plus if there is a chance of a better contract with better money you were wise to take the gamble. A football career is too short some professionals. We need a house and money to look after the family just like anyone else. Loyalty to your club, that went out of fashion when maximum wages were dropped in 1961."

We are just fans off the club. I haven't once moaned about Hammond. All I said is what happend, and how good it was of Poyet to give us the time of day

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Your not going to be around for long, are you?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
harryenfield-scousers.jpg

come on lads....we all want the same thing at the end of the day dont we? Brighton to win? dont we?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Nope - unique.

Out of (nerdy) interest, does this run on user ID, or IP addresses? If it's the latter, it could surely include several (most) people who log on during the day from their work IP, then in the evening from their home IP?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out of (nerdy) interest, does this run on user ID, or IP addresses? If it's the latter, it could surely include several (most) people who log on during the day from their work IP, then in the evening from their home IP?

Yes, it would double count in instances where someone accesses the board from different devices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here