Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from the Amex!

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Anyone able to photoshop another 6 tiers on to this? Will probably just about do for now....

camp-nou-in-barcelona.jpg

Could do with a roof - and the colour scheme's not up to much...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looks like I'm the only one who is chuffed to bits that deano is back in the BHA kit. But then I've has 7 pints and I may feel different tomorrow.

lol....i think a lot of people ...perhaps myself included need to take one step back ..and ponder..........meanwhile theres a game to be played against Burnley...up the Albion

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think in terms of fundraising, and in terms of liasing with the club on fan matters, your VERY wrong. It's the biggest (and best) forum for Brighton fans out there, if you think you can do better, go for your life old chap. Fact is, taking tonights stats into account, we could fill 10% of the AMEX with the people logged on tonight. Or, to put it into perspective, fill the North Stand.

If I think I could do better, and put up with the negativity of a large amount of those that use this place? Why would anyone want to do that? And if you use an internet count as a true representation of Brighton supporters you are truly deluded and obviously spend far too much time logging on. There is a world beyond your computer 'old chap'. Patronise someone that has half a brain, there's a good lad.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If I think I could do better, and put up with the negativity of a large amount of those that use this place? Why would anyone want to do that? And if you use an internet count as a true representation of Brighton supporters you are truly deluded and obviously spend far too much time logging on. There is a world beyond your computer 'old chap'. Patronise someone that has half a brain, there's a good lad.

So what have you based your 300,000 figure on exactly?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you think there are 300,000 Brighton fans around the world, you should book a doctors appointment first thing tomorrow morning.

I can feel the NSC siege mentality coming on, hunting in packs... another good trait about here.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So what have you based your 300,000 figure on exactly?

You've felt the force of the pack hunt on a poster that disagrees, with Bozza's input helping you, haven't you... not that it ever happens on this forum.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can feel the NSC siege mentality coming on, hunting in packs... another good trait about here.

Nope, just curious to know why you think we have 300,000 fans. Simple question which you seem unable to answer.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You've felt the force of the pack hunt on a poster that disagrees, with Bozza's input helping you, haven't you... not that it ever happens on this forum.

You've sussed me out. Damn.

What?:shrug:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

I thought I was :D

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Okay assuming your 300,000 figure is correct, a lot of those are going to be fans that due to where they live never go to games. Given the fact that we do not sell anywhere near that many shirts or other items from the shop, I think we can also make the assumption that they do not buy anything from the club.

So though they may be fans their view is fairly irrelevant since no matter who we sign it will not change the number of games they go to, or the amount they spend on club items. So while I am happy to admit that there are move than 30,000 fans that buy items and or tickets from time to time, it is no where near 300,000. You can safely say that of the 3,000 that were online tonight most of them will at some point this season either go to at least 1 game or buy something from the shop so are going to be fairly representative of the fans.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps DH was concerned he might get some grief from anyone nearby when he left.

Seriously it is time to leave it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Then take those [MENTION=1225]Wardy[/MENTION] that actually follow the club from NSC instead of slagging them down at every opportunity and I would still say it is a poor representation of the club from this forum. I rarely see people slagging the club off at games, home and away, yet I see them here in abundance and that really is not a true representation. To see people wetting themselves over the loan of an ex Brighton player who dared to celebrate in a fashion not seen as sporting (which I agree with, but shit he deserves another chance) is bordering on hysteria. I can only assume most of those don't go to Brighton games on a regular basis and are just joining in with the pack hunt mentality and I don't regard them as a representation. Sadly because I have a minority view I am a great target, but hey, I can live with that, they may leave another poor bastard alone. Whatever support we have worldwide, I guess we will never know, but perhaps most fans would be shocked by it, and surely you don't have to buy merchandise to support the club? Anyway I was more belittling the arseholes that write on these boards than being exact with figures, I can't email 7 billion people to find out exactly.

Anyway back to NSC hibernation, I was just interested in the transfer deadline saga and disgusted with the halfwits on here needing to find something to moan about, the same ones that only post when we lose.

Adiós and all that!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Then take those [MENTION=1225]Wardy[/MENTION] that actually follow the club from NSC instead of slagging them down at every opportunity and I would still say it is a poor representation of the club from this forum. I rarely see people slagging the club off at games, home and away, yet I see them here in abundance and that really is not a true representation. To see people wetting themselves over the loan of an ex Brighton player who dared to celebrate in a fashion not seen as sporting (which I agree with, but shit he deserves another chance) is bordering on hysteria. I can only assume most of those don't go to Brighton games on a regular basis and are just joining in with the pack hunt mentality and I don't regard them as a representation. Sadly because I have a minority view I am a great target, but hey, I can live with that, they may leave another poor bastard alone. Whatever support we have worldwide, I guess we will never know, but perhaps most fans would be shocked by it, and surely you don't have to buy merchandise to support the club? Anyway I was more belittling the arseholes that write on these boards than being exact with figures, I can't email 7 billion people to find out exactly.

Anyway back to NSC hibernation, I was just interested in the transfer deadline saga and disgusted with the halfwits on here needing to find something to moan about, the same ones that only post when we lose.

Adiós and all that!

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here