Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from the Amex!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Let's see the pic of the boss.

It's on my iPhone I tweeted it to [MENTION=5698]NSC[/MENTION] earlier don't know how to post it from phone on here. It's on my twitter.
[MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]_Wisey

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Less than 1% of the overall support of the club then. I'm feeling better already.

Or 50% of those at Withdean, 100% Gillingham, 12% of the Amex crowd?

Look Hammond needs to play out of his skin and give everything to win some of us round (me included). I just don't think much of the man. I would never boo him in an Albion shirt, but I just hope he isn't on the team sheet too often.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here you go...

Screen Shot 2012-09-01 at 00.22.49.png

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I see, so Brighton only have supporters that have season tickets, is that what you're telling me? I'm finding it harder to reconcile with some of you :facepalm:

You can't, Hammond needs to in a big way. I get the feeling you didn't follow the way he left. All this Amex super club stuff was a distant dream at the time and he rubbed our noses in it.
Look get used to it that this guy just isn't that popular. I am giving him a chance to redeem himself, albeit a very small chance.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Or 50% of those at Withdean, 100% Gillingham, 12% of the Amex crowd?

Look Hammond needs to play out of his skin and give everything to win some of us round (me included). I just don't think much of the man. I would never boo him in an Albion shirt, but I just hope he isn't on the team sheet too often.

Spot on

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're the one who is saying it is. The floor is yours - go justify...

What do I have to justify? The possibility there may be 300,000 Brighton supporters around the world? Or do you have to justify to your registered users and subsequently advertisers that there is a vast majority of Brighton supporters using your forum? Because I am pretty positive, as you could well be yourself, NSC is a very small voice for the supporters of the club.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We're gonna need a bigger stadium

Anyone able to photoshop another 6 tiers on to this? Will probably just about do for now....

camp-nou-in-barcelona.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What do I have to justify? The possibility there may be 300,000 Brighton supporters around the world? Or do you have to justify to your registered users and subsequently advertisers that there is a vast majority of Brighton supporters using your forum? Because I am pretty positive, as you could well be yourself, NSC is a very small voice for the supporters of the club.

Your retreat is noted - thanks.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

If you think there are 300,000 Brighton fans around the world, you should book a doctors appointment first thing tomorrow morning.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

I think in terms of fundraising, and in terms of liasing with the club on fan matters, your VERY wrong. It's the biggest (and best) forum for Brighton fans out there, if you think you can do better, go for your life old chap. Fact is, taking tonights stats into account, we could fill 10% of the AMEX with the people logged on tonight. Or, to put it into perspective, fill the North Stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here