Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got a text message from Bas...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sorry to go all Dwayne on you by name-dropping like that and stuff. Anyhoo, the Savage Man writes...

WKD NUTS FOOTBALL AWARDS 2007 WED 23RD MAY 10.30PM ITV4. UR BOY IS ON DA BILL. TUNE IN. BLESS.

Thanx 4ur support.

In plain English, Bas Savage picking up his Nuts Magazine Award for Best Goalscoring Celebration, sponsored by WKD, is being televised on ITV4 tomorrow night at 10.30pm. What a nice chap. :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:( he talks like a right ****

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh dear, another 3rd tier footballer with 6 decent months in his entire career who thinks he is 50 Cent.

Better not park over two spaces at Withers again incase UR BOY happens to be in da hood wid da brothers packing some uzi action.

TWAT.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why shouldn't he talk like that? I like Bas, I think he is fun

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Rougvie said:
Oh dear, another 3rd tier footballer with 6 decent months in his entire career who thinks he is 50 Cent.

Better not park over two spaces at Withers again incase UR BOY happens to be in da hood wid da brothers packing some uzi action.

TWAT.
He sends his best to you as well. :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:

TWAT.

Think you'll find that he was being tongue in cheek, I doubt that Baz suffers from Knight syndrome.

Rougvie said:

TWAT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bhaexpress said:
Think you'll find that he was being tongue in cheek, I doubt that Baz suffers from Knight syndrome.
Not really. I may have misunderstood the tone of Paul's post. In fact, it looks like I definitely have.

His original text message was to me, tongue-in-cheek, pretending to be 'gangsta' or whatever these South London chaps call their youth clubs or pop groups. He was totally made up and chuffed to the bollocks regarding his T-shirt. He is actually a thoroughly nice and decent chap who is very much aware of how lucky he is, and how well it's going for him at Brighton, and is determined to make the most of his opportunity.

Leon Knight on the other hand...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:

Leon Knight on the other hand...

Was the most talented player we had at the club since Zamora who had a bit of arrogance about him that the manager at the time couldn't handle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here