Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just found a programme from Sudbury away in the cup

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
who else went? 0-0 and we lost the replay at Goldstone on penalties. I remember the away game though, I think Rod Thomas hit the bar in the first minute. Who else was there that marvellous(ly dull) day??

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I was there. Went mental at fans clapping the team off after such a shit performance. I think a few players were shocked at my reaction as well:lolol: Some real nice pubs in Sudbury from what I recall. Proper real ale fest:drink: :drink: :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was there...we were shite and a total embarrassment.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I was there, sitting in what can only be described as a tent left over from a real medieval jousting tournament.

We couldnt get out of the "stand" at half time, so had to turn round and piss down the back of it.

Minton hit the bar, with about ten minutes remaining.

Still a thoroughly enjoyable day out.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and if mt memory serves me right case pissed as a fart in the dug ut!!!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
God that was awful. Yes I was there too: I still collected programmes then as they weren't such complete ripoffs in them days. I think the replay remains my personal nadir as a Brighton fan, too.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
04262006085800pm8yw.jpg

04262006090051pm7gy.jpg

The only change to the programme was that George Parris played instead of Peter Smith

:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No wonder we didn't win. :(

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes see above,he fell asleep during the game also,mind so did i

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly, the Albion are more likely than not to re-enact that embarrassment due to the short-sighted failure to invest in a proper striker. No more flogging merchandise on the strength of a fortuitous third round tie against Tottenham. It's Kingstonians for us from here on in. Oh well, there's always the LDV :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, I was there. By the tiny little terrace bit unable to see any of the game at all. I was also outside the replay with Samrah trying to get Case to quit.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hiney said:
[
The only change to the programme was that George Parris played instead of Peter Smith

The real change to the programme was the price...2 quid:eek: Their normal price was 50p.

D

Deleted User X18H

elwheelio said:
who else went? 0-0 and we lost the replay at Goldstone on penalties. I remember the away game though, I think Rod Thomas hit the bar in the first minute. Who else was there that marvellous(ly dull) day??
You sure you were there as Rod Thomas didn't join until 1998...........

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
I was there.

My birthday bought about 25 pints in the pub for all the lads and lasses, began to fear the worst when people kept coming in pub as to how much it would come too. I think the bar staff f*cked up as it came to about £18. Didn't buy a beer for the rest of the day.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here