Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to the club shop.....

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
...........and its mobbed!!

To coin a much used NSC expression, "Marvellous Scenes"

For once the club have acted promptly and have flooded the shop with playoff clothing, flags, hats, etc, etc

Must be making the club alot of dosh, which is good news

However, if a little kid (or big kid) sitting behind me starts blowing on his bloody horn throughout the game, he's gona get a piece of my mind :) Hate those bloody things!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah I can just see some pukey little kid with a horm blowing it right in my ear, i WILL snatch it off him and break it and if the parents argue then they can get lost! :angry:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I was in there a couple of days ago and it was heaving. Got myself a nice big 5" x 3" playoff flag..marvellous scenes!

Granny Goodchild

Sep 24, 2003
Except... I was in there this morning for about 15 minutes, and although they were doing a good trade with merchandise, not a single ticket was sold. However, during those 15 minutes there were 5 phone calls all asking to buy tickets by credit card. The response was " sorry we stopped posting tickets on Wednesday, because of the post. You will have to come into the shop.... goodbye"

Surely tickets could be posted at buyer's risk?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
samparish said:
Got myself a nice big 5" x 3" playoff flag!

Wow !!! That Big, did you get a free magnifying glass?
:lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Granny Goodchild said:
Surely tickets could be posted at buyer's risk?

Bit late now i know but surely up till this morning they could have been sold with an extra charge for guaranted next day delivery? With the added line that ok but remeber it is still the Royal Mail.

Seagull Stew

Albion Edd said:
Do they have big foam hands?

They do indeed.
Although, they aren't as big as the hands sold in the '83 cup final.
Or is that my own hands have got bigger in that time? ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes but have we sold out yet ?!.

I have 2 of those horns and intend to use them !.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
so i suppose that we have still only sold 28k (ok thats not bad)............ but this total has been the same since monday night

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
somerset said:
so i suppose that we have still only sold 28k (ok thats not bad)............ but this total has been the same since monday night
If people have been phoning to book tickets as was mentioned earlier on this thread, the chances are that people will have come into the shop in a trickle all day - and there'll be a mad rush to snap up most of the remainder tomorrow.

If we don't sell out, we'll only be a few hundred short I reckon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'll have a Madras tomorrow night to heighten the effect just for you LO :clap2:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I bought my merchandise on saturday straight after getting my tickets. I have a nice big flag, bit bigger than 5'' x 3''! And a jesters hat :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My merchandise consists of one old-ish Albion shirt, one Albion scarf, and possibly some balloons if I remember to buy them.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah I can just see some pukey little kid with a horm blowing it right in my ear, i WILL snatch it off him and break it and if the parents argue then they can get lost! :angry:

Blimey! That's NOT very nice is it?:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here