Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Took the day of work and went up the Amex this morning to find out what is going on. Spoke to a lovely lady at reception and asked could I speck with Mr Baker, after she made a few inquires she informed me that he's gone on holiday and won't be back till the 27th of February. That's nice I thought, he said he'd ring me back by the weekend and has gone on holiday. Is that how fans/customers are treated now? I went out my way to try and resolve this issue and have been totally ignored.

The lady then phoned around and said she'd keep going and try and help, couldn't praise her enough for the effort she was making. She then emailed a Mr Hebberd and asked if he could make contact with me regarding my season ticket.

I just arrived home and picked the letters up from the mat and noticed the Albion logo and was expecting bad news but not that bad that was in the letter. It'll be a long time before I'm allowed back watching my beloved team. My dad has just come back from his day center and had to tell him that he's banned as well, hardest thing I had to say to him, he's in bits. He's been an Albion fan for 65 years and used to be a Seagull agent at the goldstone and he's trying to get his head around why he's banned as well. Breaks my heart seeing him in this state knowing it's my fault.

I have 7 days of the date of the letter to respond which is dated and must be in writing and the date of the latter is the 14th of February so I have no chance of writing it now and getting it back to the club in time.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Suggest you start writing a reply instead of writing on here and get yourself back up there...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Phone the club -tell them you have only just got the letter and will reply in the next 48 hours.

Why was your Dad banned - I thought it was just you being an idiot?!?!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Phone the club -tell them you have only just got the letter and will reply in the next 48 hours.

Why was your Dad banned - I thought it was just you being an idiot?!?!

We're sat together and I take him as I'm his carer as I'm now banned then there's no one to take him or sit with him as my seat is now blocked.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My dad has just come back from his day center and had to tell him that he's banned as well, hardest thing I had to say to him, he's in bits. He's been an Albion fan for 65 years and used to be a Seagull agent at the goldstone and he's trying to get his head around why he's banned as well.
We're sat together and I take him as I'm his carer as I'm now banned then there's no one to take him or sit with him as my seat is now blocked.
He finds it hard to get his head around why he's banned - but he's not banned is he. Your seat isn't blocked either. He has a ticket and he has rights.

That aside, get on with contacting the club and doing your best to sort it out. How long does it say the ban is for?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What Big Belly is effectively saying is that his dad can't go on his own, he needs BB to take him and look after him. Therefore by banning BB they have effectively banned his dad.

However that is not really the point is it.

BB, how long have you been banned for? What does the letter say about the reason for the ban and what grounds for appeal do you have?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Leave him at home and sit in his seat, that wont be blocked.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

So he's not officially banned then? Someone else could be his carer?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
What Big Belly is effectively saying is that his dad can't go on his own, he needs BB to take him and look after him. Therefore by banning BB they have effectively banned his dad.

However that is not really the point is it.

BB, how long have you been banned for? What does the letter say about the reason for the ban and what grounds for appeal do you have?

stop being so bloody sensible... ffs murray this is a time to panic and post nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here