sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
not a lot to say really

only 3 shots on target, two defenders in midfield, penalty looked dubious

overall it wasnt good

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
How many times has that happened this season, way too many times. Playing 2 defenders in midfield.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Unbelievable isnt it. Why wasnt Livermore even in the squad?

It's beyond me why he wasn't. Absolute joke.

I'd prefered that Kane Louis kid in midfield than one of these too, seems to be doing alright in the stiffs!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did we look any less clueless than we did under Adams?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Don't think it matters who's in charge the players don't seem to care at the moment apart from the odd exception...Whing and Forster

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
Ref was awful today - every 50-50 went scunny's way and the penalty was dodgy as hell - dive by Hooper who got his way in every challenge :censored:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Ref was awful today - every 50-50 went scunny's way and the penalty was dodgy as hell - dive by Hooper who got his way in every challenge :censored:

Don't blame the ref, we were second best for 90 minutes. Could have been 6 down at half time.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Did we look any less clueless than we did under Adams?

i've just got back we didn't look clueless it was just that we have no heart apart from forster,whing,elfick and davis
we did not close their players down
i will be going to the mk dons game but if we play the same it WILL be a loss again

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
not a lot to say really

only 3 shots on target, two defenders in midfield, penalty looked dubious

overall it wasnt good

Just "snip" its of information as usual!! How is life up north mate? A rare game for you!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Just "snip" its of information as usual!! How is life up north mate? A rare game for you!

and your point is what??? does that mean i'm not a true supporter
if you was at the game you would of also seen that there wasn't really much to say about the game apart from they played better than us and won

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The lino on the left was a joke , Elphick gets pulled down , Scunny player goes to ground and the result was a yellow for Elf. The penalty decision was very harsh Heath and Hooper were both in the air and Heath collapsed to the ground , again the lino was waving his flag furiously , the referee didn't have a good view but pointed to the spot when he saw the flag and issued a red card. Some niggly fouls on Albion players were waved on by the ref but showed favour to Scunny in the same situation. Down to 10 men and 2 nil down killed the game and the refereeing decisions today could send us down.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Down to 10 men and 2 nil down killed the game and the refereeing decisions today could send us down.

Seriously? You don't think our inability to beat 9-man walsall migh have something to do with it? Or being the first team lose at home and concede against Hereford? Or failing to beat a cheltenham side at home that had not won away at that point? Nothing to do with the other 23 goals we've conceded in the last five minutes of either half? Nor our inability to live up to the potential we've shown in previous matches? Not Craig Davies glaring open goal misses? not dean cox's corners that never clear the first man? not our insistence on shoehorning Adam Virgo in to the team? Not constantly chopping and changing the team? not playing players out of position?

It's all down to the ref in this game?

Harsh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There was always a remote chance we could have equalised giving us a very valuable point , the referee put paid to that. All hope drained away when Scunny scored from the penalty spot. Sums up our season.

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
and your point is what??? does that mean i'm not a true supporter
if you was at the game you would of also seen that there wasn't really much to say about the game apart from they played better than us and won

If you had bothered to read my post you would see that it was in response to "Sod 1" who started the thread. It had nothing to do with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here