Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just asking like but was there any argy-bargy at TSLR end of season bash?

Reason I ask is that I walked past RikiTiks (shit name, shit bar) at about 7.30-8 o'clock and there were a bunch of blokes singing "No Surrender" outside. Let's put it this way, they looked determined to get their point across.

And another reason I ask is I'm a right nosey bastard sometimes.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Reason I ask is that I walked past RikiTiks (shit name, shit bar) at about 7.30-8 o'clock and there were a bunch of blokes singing "No Surrender" outside. Let's put it this way, they looked determined to get their point across.

And another reason I ask is I'm a right nosey bastard sometimes.

f*** sake, really? Went there later than that and no problems as far as I could tell, we had scarves etc on too so think it was al fine.

But where are these pricks coming from? grrrr.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well there's a lesson to be learned here. If you're gonna start on people at a game, don't come on here afterwards and announce who you are and where your party is :lolol:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Unbelievable - I thought they were joking about that. Can we all not just agree to let it lie, what with the TSLR chaps probably being the nicest lads ever and all that?

Good to know there are some Albion fans under 30 you can actually have a drink with without wanting to headbutt a wall, by the way :)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I went in there later on and was told there was "a bit of trouble" earlier. So that could well be it.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
"No Surrender" thugs resulted in Andy Whing being cancelled in his taxi on the way to the bar. Fantastic party later though - thanks lads. Hope to see great issues next season. Doing a fanzine is such a lot of work - don't let the thugs put you off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here