Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Juanlu Sanchez instead of Ferdi?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
21-year-old RB from Sevilla. Previously linked and his style is a great match with the club.

Not seen any very recent links so this could just be a creation of my imagination, but... it smells right.

Sending Barco to them could be a sweetener rather than a context-free loan. Mayhaps.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
21-year-old RB from Sevilla. Previously linked and his style is a great match with the club.

Not seen any very recent links so this could just be a creation of my imagination, but... it smells right.

Sending Barco to them could be a sweetener rather than a context-free loan. Mayhaps.
We were linked earlier in the summer so never say never

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Go on then.

£10 says he plays more games at left back than right back this season. Edited, I mistyped £100 instead of £10 :lol:

My blood ain’t that rich.
Christ, things have just got serious 🧐

£10 😂

£10… AND a 10% off voucher for Homebase… then I’m listening.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I just don’t understand why the club would sign a player considered by many to be the best, most in-form left back in world football, then loan out our backup left back (while our first choice has been suffering constant injury issues and even now isn’t fit, leaving us with no fit left backs) - then play him in a position where we have three alternatives in Veltman, Lamptey and Hinshelwood.

If you are signing an in-form player for big money, generally what you don’t do is then ask him to change position from where he’s been having huge success and let other players who play in his very position go on loan.

It would be like loaning out Ferguson, then bringing in a player from Europe who played the whole season at striker and scored loads of goals, and playing him in central midfield.

It just makes zero sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here