Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Josip sutalo

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whooshed!

Dwayne’s Ajax mate told him that Veltman was shitehouse when we signed him, an NSC phrase now used pretty well every time we sign a player
Yeah whooshed but it would have worked better to quote the poster as it appeared you didn't like the player. At least to me as I tend to be fairly literal.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Right footed centre back, starting XI price bracket, seems a little unlikely, which is exactly what many said when we were linked to Shane Duffy. I also recall the Dan Burns rumours were widely dismissed at the time.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Right footed centre back, starting XI price bracket, seems a little unlikely, which is exactly what many said when we were linked to Shane Duffy. I also recall the Dan Burns rumours were widely dismissed at the time.

What's the price bracket?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Ajax mates view. Shite and also shite in euros.

I'd say they'd probably say that about every member of their current squad, as they pretty much all are when compared to the great Ajax sides of the past. They're the Man United of mainland Europe right now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He's been OK. I'd give him a 6 ish out of 10. Nothing spectacular or stand out!

Last season under RDZ yes I'd agree as style didn't suit him and his age is working against him (now 32).

But overall in his 4 years, saying that he cost less than £1m, I'd give him a solid 8.5. Got to be up there with Der Kaiser at the top of VFM in the PL era IMO.

Love Veltz.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'd say they'd probably say that about every member of their current squad, as they pretty much all are when compared to the great Ajax sides of the past. They're the Man United of mainland Europe right now.
On the plus side mate says less worse than bassey. In terms of velty back in the day if memory serves me right Ajax mate said distribution not good enough. Player good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here