Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Baxter Not Joining Palace

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
So to recap:

Parish slagging Freedman off on twitter.
Browett slagging of Palace fans, and us, on BBS.
Freedman refusing to talk to the press because of Parish's comments.
Parish say's they couldn't sign baxter as thet're skint.
Ambrose gone for peanuts.
Scannel gone for peanuts.
Cadogan released.
Clyne gone.

And still Seaside is convinced that all is well.

marvelous scenes.

You forgot Parish slagging Palace fans off on the radio :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So to recap:

Parish slagging Freedman off on twitter.
Browett slagging of Palace fans, and us, on BBS.
Freedman refusing to talk to the press because of Parish's comments.
Parish say's they couldn't sign baxter as thet're skint.
Ambrose gone for peanuts.
Scannel gone for peanuts.
Cadogan released.
Clyne gone.

And still Seaside is convinced that all is well.

marvelous scenes.

I believe:

Parish said they wouldn't sign baxter because freedman told him baxter is unfit.
Baxter's dad is the one claiming Baxter was told Palace couldn't afford him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Had a look at the BBS and HOL and they seem to be in meltdown. Loads of anti Freedman posts and even suggestions of his removal.

The owners are complete fuckwits arguing the toss with the fans and now the manager. Hard to see how its not going to end in disaster really.

Beautiful reading. :lol:

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Had a look at the BBS and HOL and they seem to be in meltdown. Loads of anti Freedman posts and even suggestions of his removal.

The owners are complete fuckwits arguing the toss with the fans and now the manager. Hard to see how its not going to end in disaster really.

Beuatiful reading. :lol:

The wheels really have come off the 'Douggie Buggy'

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Beuatiful reading. :lol:

Yes the owners may love the club and credit to them for rescuing then from administration but what a rescue it's turning out to be! :) They are showing such a distinct lack of class and almost unbelievable naivety in their dealings with their fans. So very unprofessional and so entertaining to watch as surely their club will descend through the leagues if this continues. :D

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A couple of signings before Watford and this will all be forgotten. If nothing happens in the next 7 days we're not going to have a fun season.

Even the most fanatical seem to be losing hope.

Will Dougie be sacked before, or as a result of, us TONKING them in December?

Last edited:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Even the most fanatical seem to be losing hope.

Will Dougie be sacked before, or as a result of, us TONKING them in December?

We're these words not said last year?Be careful ,because if we turn you lot over again at the Amex this board will Melt.
Strange time at Palace lots of confusion.
End of the day if results are decent I don't really care what happens off the pitch.
When you expect a good season they always end in disappointment this time most people expect a shite season so we are bound to romp the league.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The wheels really have come off the 'Douggie Buggy'

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Indeed ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344779926.560603.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Strange as your club has been in administration twice I would have thought you would pay particular attention to what's happening off the pitch :wave:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Strange as your club has been in administration twice I would have thought you would pay particular attention to what's happening off the pitch :wave:

No don't give a shit.
And never will, as it's out of my hands not my beef ,none of my f-cking business.
You lot don't know what the future holds either but rest assured its not us going down and you going up.But carry on....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No don't give a shit.
And never will, as it's out of my hands not my beef ,none of my f-cking business.
You lot don't know what the future holds either but rest assured its not us going down and you going up.But carry on....

I think your in grave danger of going down TBH. Relying too much on Zaha and Williams, if they get injured games up. And they are young and inconsistent Zaha doesn't have a particularly glittering record up front. You have a couple of mediocre strikers. And your relying on a young inexperienced centre back alongside a player whose rather past it. And you'll go down playing dour defensive football with two defensive midfielders eeking out poor results before ultimately relegation. Enjoy. :wave:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I think your in grave danger of going down TBH. Relying too much on Zaha and Williams, if they get injured games up. And they are young and inconsistent Zaha doesn't have a particularly glittering record up front. You have a couple of mediocre strikers. And your relying on a young inexperienced centre back alongside a player whose rather past it. And you'll go down playing dour defensive football with two defensive midfielders eeking out poor results before ultimately relegation. Enjoy. :wave:

Ifs and buts.... We shall see but I bet you won't be putting any cash on us going down.
Zaha played as a winger until about the last 3 games when he was pushed up front .

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So who provides for Zaha when he's up front, Scannell or maybe Ambrose?

:laugh:

The only midfield attacking threat they have are Williams and Zaha (both far too young and inconsistent to rely on over a season) the only players that are exciting in the least. The rest are overweight carthorses.

And I'm not a betting man but if I were Palace is as good a bet for relegation as anybody.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Williams did come off injured yesterday...

Beautiful reading. :lol:

One or two agent provocateurs on those sites methinks :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here