Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Baxter Not Joining Palace

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You are hilarious Seaside. Pure class.

A statement of fact, pointing out to your fans that you should direct all of your anger over the negative tactics at DF, rather than himself. No attempt to support the manager, or defend the tactics - just an absolution of any responsibility.

He supports the manager with his pockets. That's his job, nothing else. There is no need to protect DF, because the idiots on Twitter don't pose any sort of threat.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
People are complaining about playing with 1 up front / 2 defensive midfielders on Twitter. I'd imagine he's talking about them. Highly doubt he'd criticize our manager on a public forum!

Are you a friend of 'Glenn Murray' erstwhile poster on this forum? You'd get on.:D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
He supports the manager with his pockets. That's his job, nothing else.

You stupid, stupid boy.

The Chairmans job, apart from many others, is to guide the club in the right direction.To set an example as 'Captain' of his ship. To manage the funds at his disposal in a sensible and sustainable manner.To advise and guide his Manager. To liase with all his staff and oversee ground improvements, ticketing prices, catering contracts as well asincreasing revenue. He is ,in effect a 'Custodian' of the club on behalf of the fans...(the lifeblood of any club). To suggest that his 'job' is merely to provide funds is stupidity of the highest order.

You have excelled yourself with the idiocy of your many posts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Seaside and (the ex) Glenn-Murray are 2 different posters , one is a fantasist whilst the other is delusional.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think Seaside and (the ex) Glenn-Murray are 2 different posters , one is a fantasist whilst the other is delusional.

Picky, picky, picky! Lol! I agree, the writing style is different but they are both great value. The humor engendered by their posts is pretty entertaining. True propagandists the both of them.:)

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
R'n' B - you seem the most level headed Palace on here - which three clubs do you think you can finish above this season ?

Peterboro, Bristol City & I'm struggling now.

Add Charlton. We will struggle though.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Freedman refused to speak to the press after the Reading game. Chairman has slagged off his playing style on Twitter.

So to recap:

Parish slagging Freedman off on twitter.
Browett slagging of Palace fans, and us, on BBS.
Freedman refusing to talk to the press because of Parish's comments.
Parish say's they couldn't sign baxter as they're skint.
Ambrose gone for peanuts.
Scannel gone for peanuts.
Cadogan released.
Clyne gone.

And still Seaside is convinced that all is well.

marvelous scenes.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here