Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan, and Falmer publicity

MRRF 10

following Jordan's appearance on I'm a celberity get me out of here, and her increased awareness, i contacted granada, and they gave me her agent's e-mail address, so should i e-mail him, and ask if she would do some publicity shots for falmer?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any publicity is worth it and she is a local so go for it.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Worth a shot.

If you don't ask, it definatly will not happen.

If you ask, she may say yes !!

I hear she is looking for a record deal. Maybe Fatboy slim could do something in return. :D

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Do something along the lines of Im a Celebrity Let Brighton play here with a picture of Falmer and Jordan with her Tits out.

The only confusion being that most of the premiership have already played on Jordans Boobs.

:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
go fot it I say

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Might be worth approaching (via agents) a load of celebrities that either support Albion or live in the local area. Even if all they do is sign the petition that's enough for a press release. For example, if someone could get Cate Blanchett (who has reportedly bought a flat near the Marina) - "Lord of the Rings star signs Falmer petition" is the sort of headline newspapers love.

Alongside Jordan, another good place to start might be Jamie Theakston - a known Albion fan, but unlike Norman Cook and Des Lynam he hasn't been prominent in previous campaigns. With a primetime BBC1 Friday night sitcom currently airing, he's in the public eye. His agents are ARG if anyone's interested: argall@argtalent.com

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reliant - have mailed them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
Do something along the lines of Im a Celebrity Let Brighton play here with a picture of Falmer and Jordan with her Tits out.
Why Jordan? We've got Trotster for that.:lolol: :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
fataddick said:
Might be worth approaching (via agents) a load of celebrities that either support Albion or live in the local area. Even if all they do is sign the petition that's enough for a press release. For example, if someone could get Cate Blanchett (who has reportedly bought a flat near the Marina) - "Lord of the Rings star signs Falmer petition" is the sort of headline newspapers love.

Alongside Jordan, another good place to start might be Jamie Theakston - a known Albion fan, but unlike Norman Cook and Des Lynam he hasn't been prominent in previous campaigns. With a primetime BBC1 Friday night sitcom currently airing, he's in the public eye. His agents are ARG if anyone's interested: argall@argtalent.com

Good ideas but is Jamie Theakston's image really one we want associated with Falmer?!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
the full harris said:
Good ideas but is Jamie Theakston's image really one we want associated with Falmer?!

Er... he *has* an image?
I think you will struggle to get Jordan as she has a football style agent who wouldn't agree to let her say boo to a goose for less than £5K even before her recent reality TV show. Theakston is more feasible, plus he's a housewives favourites. Footie fans are still statistically mostly male and would back Falmer even without Katie P's tits on show, it is the non-footie supporting housewife vote that is harder to get. Hence cheeky chappy Theakston being worth a punt.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Was the titwank invented by a mermaid?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here