Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jon Snow's bike

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Please help our newest celebrity fan!

CTC President,Brighton and Hove Albion supporter and Channel 4 News presenter Jon Snow's hand-built titanium Condor road bike has been stolen from outside the Channel 4 newsroom in central London. He says: "It's another stake through my heart. The sudden loss of independence, mobility, and that old friend... So I've tweeted an offer of £1,000 to get it back. In fact, whoever finds it can have anything they want! (Well, except the bike itself)." We suspect a few people will be keeping an eye on BikeShd, a site which amalgamates all of the bikes for sale in London daily on Gumtree and eBay so you can easily search for a stolen bike and alert the police if you spot it. The site was designed by a web developer who had a bike stolen and spent days searching for it online. Hopefully, though, Jon's bike won't turn up on Going Going Bike, a new eBay style auction site which aims to be the legitimate marketplace for all things bike.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wheely hope it gets found

*awaits all the usual puns*

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope he ain't saddled with a heap of shit now

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What the forks wrong with them?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
D'oh! Beaten to it. :down:

Funnily enuff, another bike was stolen at the same time as The Snowster's. A Police spokesman was heard to suggest that they might have been stolen in TANDEM...

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I knew somebody who got nicked for bicycle theft. He maintains he was completely innocent to this day - & reckons he was FRAMEd.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If it was anyone on here, John might get cranky and both puncture and pannier.

It would certainly reflector badly on us.

My guess - it was either Tubes or (sp)Rocket from Soccer AM, or perhaps a former Albion midfield dynamo.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I SPOKE to a source who said it was all being HANDLED, BAR being given back to Mr Snow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here