Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke!

BrightonDom

Oct 11, 2004
Brighton
Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrids canteen. They were eating lunch and Raul said, "Tapas again ! If i get tapas one more time for lunch im going to jump off the top of the stadium." Ronaldo opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again ! If i get burritos one more time im going to jump off too " Beckham opened his lunch and said "Ham and Cheese again ! If i get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, im jumping too. " The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and jumped to his death. Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too. Beckham opened his lunch, saw the Ham & Cheese and jumped to his death as well. At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping, she said, " If id known how tired he was of Tapas i never wouldve given it to him again !" Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, " I couldve given him tacos or enchiladas ! i didnt realise he hated burritos so much." Everyone turned and stared at Posh Spice. " Hey, dont look at me !" she said , " He makes his own lunch."

:sheep:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Here's another joke for ya:

One day, while Sue was cleaning under the bed, she found a small box. Curious, she opened it and found 3 eggs and 10,000 dollars. A little bit suspicious, she confronted her husband of twenty years about it.
"Oh that" Frank said.
"Every time I cheated on you, I put an egg in this box." Sue was a bit unhappy about this, but figured that 3 affairs over twenty years wasn't so bad. "But what about the 10,000 dollars?"

"Every time I got a dozen, I sold them" .....

:D

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Similar joke but................... the guy looks under the bed and finds £10000 in 5p pieces, he asks his wife what it's all about and she tells him that "to make ends meet over the years I have had to sell my body to strangers to fend off the creditors".

The man then asks, "well thats hard to accept but I know you did it with the best intentions, but tell me who gave you the 5p pieces?" to which she answers "They all did"

Now that's really, really old!

:jester:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
"Doctor", the embarrassed man said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore".
"Mr. Thomas, bring her back with you tommorrow and let me see what I can do". The next day, the worried fellow returned with his wife.
"Take off your clothes, Mrs. Thomas" the medic said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh I see. Okay, you may put your clothes back on."
The doctor took the husband aside. "You're in perfect he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection either."

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here