Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke de jour

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Apart from the massive capitulation at Croydon obviously :lol:

A man and a giraffe are sitting in a pub, getting legless

After drinking solidly for six hours, they get up to leave

The giraffe collapses in a heap on the pub floor, and his drinking buddy goes to leave without him

The landlord says to him, 'Don't leave that lying there...', pointing at the giraffe

The pissed bloke looks at it and says, 'It's not a lion, it's a giraffe...'

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
whats does Joke De Jour mean? always wondered!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Joke Du Jour means comedy place, place of humour.

On a side issue, the capitulation in Croydon?!! We drew 2-2 against a full strength Villa team from the start of play. What a mug you are, in every way really. Jealousy is a mugs game....oh wait.

Spun Cuppa

On a side issue, the capitulation in Croydon?!! We drew 2-2 against a full strength Villa team from the start of play. What a mug you are, in every way really. Jealousy is a mugs game....oh wait.

Thanks for pointing out my single error there. Much appreciated...:wink:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

What the f**k are you talking about? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Joke du jour is joke of the day.
Unless soup du jour is a place for eating soup.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Villa didn't win because their players took to long learning to jump over the ruts on the pitch left by the caravans being hauled off at 3 PM :laugh:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Villa didn't win because their players took to long learning to jump over the ruts on the pitch left by the caravans being hauled off at 3 PM :laugh:

What you chump! I live in a 3 bed house with small drive (no caravan), decent size back garden, about £280k near Bromley in Kent, mug.

Just to put things right as some of you are completely incapable, the real pikey's are Charlton. They are surrounded by 'campsites', completely unlike Palace.

My apologies, 'her indoors' fault in translation. 'Joke de jour' means joke day, joke du jour does indeed mean joke of the day.
Now you can masterbate yourselves to death that a Palace fan has admitted he was wrong on here. I will severely castigate myself after dinner.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What you chump! I live in a 3 bed house with small drive (no caravan), decent size back garden, about £280k near Bromley in Kent, mug.

Are you Bromley Born&Bred?

Spun Cuppa

spun cuppa...

Were you pissed when you decided to offer that as joke du jour?

I think I offered it as joke de jour, erroneously as PS has so kindly pointed out...

I should of paid more attention in French lessons at school, rather than staring at the French mistress' thru'pennies :jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Just to put things right as some of you are completely incapable, the real pikey's are Charlton. They are surrounded by 'campsites', completely unlike Palace.

My apologies, 'her indoors' fault in translation. 'Joke de jour' means joke day, joke du jour does indeed mean joke of the day.
Now you can masterbate yourselves to death that a Palace fan has admitted he was wrong on here. I will severely castigate myself after dinner.

How did you manage to get a three bed house for £280,000 round here ? Must be worth a lot more than that now. Oh hang on, do you live in New Addington ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs
and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally
slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly,
'You've got to make love to me this very moment!'

My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is
going to be my lucky day!'

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all
right there on the kitchen table.