Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke De Jour

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
In deference to The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ..''English Weather..'

Rather than offend a sizable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as 'Muslim Weather.'

In other words - 'partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite.
Boom boom.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not really worth the first boom, let alone another.

Why is it not politically correct to call the weather in England English weather, but pc to call it muslim weather?

I first heard this joke on stage from Jason Manford about the weather in Manchester being like the muslims in Iraq. Think we should stick with his version personally.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Its not a "Muslim Joke". Its a joke. FFS get a grip.

I added the "Boom Boom" and the first thing which coame into your heard was about bombs, this is YOUR problem and not mine as the "Boom Boom was a basil brush 'boom boom.'

You have brought racism into this, not me.

I added the "Boom Boom" and the first thing which coame into your heard was about bombs, this is YOUR problem and not mine as the "Boom Boom was a basil brush 'boom boom.'

Do you really think a Brighton football forum is the right platform for you to peddle your racist filth? What with you and Nazi scum like Barrel of Fun this board is a disgrace.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire

He's being foxist now!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Two elephants fell off a cliff. Boom! Boom!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Boom Boom

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2EHWujXubNM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2EHWujXubNM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1Gm6OulfPU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1Gm6OulfPU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

oops, sorry, calm down calm down, should have added the :jester:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is anyone else getting a Muslim singles advert at the top of this page?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have to question under what authority a Royal Commission for Political Correctness can arbitrarily pass on this new ruling.

A bill would require first reading and debating in both the House of Commons and the House of Lords before reaching committee stage and then report stage, before there is a third reading stage where the bill can be further debated in the House before going to final draft. Only then can it go for the Royal Assent for it to be passed.

It strikes me that this so-called "Royal Commission" is operating somewhat beyond its remit. I don't expect to have to "Muslim Weather" now or at any time in the near future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here