Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry Retires from International Football

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dan Roan ‏[MENTION=12249]Dan[/MENTION]roan

Terry retires from England: "I feel The FA, have made my position with the national team untenable."
Terry: "Representing and captaining my country is what I dreamed of as a boy and it has been a truly great honour."
Terry: "I have always given my all & it breaks my heart to make this decision. I wish Roy and the team every success for the future."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If this is true it is welcome news for Roy

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
That is a shame, he has always given his all for england which is more than can be said for rio ferdinand, typical of the f.a to mishandle an awkward situation, at the end of the day he was cleared in court and that should have been the end of it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
f***ing great!, just at the very moment I launch my plan for world domination by asking NSC's opinion on community composting some muppet announces his retirement from international football and suddenly everyone's all over this thread and my plans are thwarted :facepalm:

It's a bloody conspiracy I tell ya! :angry:

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
I think it is very sad. I always think its great to see a top premier shite players like Terry and Rooney care so much about their country, given this horrible growing trend where many people now don't give a toss about England as well as some players like jamie carragher and Peter Crouch etc. - for some reason we just set up our stars to fall.
Thanks Mr Terry for your service in the past and for caring so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here