Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Crumplin, Gus Poyet, and BHAFC - TOP class - Thank you!

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you so much Hove Horace - what a great day that would be!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thank you Stumpy Jim, Thank you Ridda, Thank you Templeman,

We will certainly be coming down to the Amex next season. I feel it is only right, as I have been completely blown away by you lot. What a great club, and what a great set of fans. Truly humbling.

My boys will certainly be told this as they grow up. As for being a mascot, that sounds like a great idea - don't know how one would go about sorting that? Think will have to wait til we get back from the US first (hopefully) and see when Thomas is back to his best

:albion2::amex:

What? You're not an Albion fan? FFS.

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thanks

I actually follow football generally, and go to watch various games around the South East, be it Three Bridges, East Grinstead, or Woking, as per last week, where I had a collection. I have been blown away by the generosity of you guys on this site. By the way, my best mate, who sits next to me, has very fond memories of many visits to the Goldstone Ground, watching the likes of O'Sullivan and Ward in their pomp - they were brilliant.

I came on here to thank the club for the massive support offered by them all, and by John Crumplin - who was fabulous.

Thanks again, so very much, to everybody.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I actually follow football generally, and go to watch various games around the South East, be it Three Bridges, East Grinstead, or Woking, as per last week, where I had a collection. I have been blown away by the generosity of you guys on this site. By the way, my best mate, who sits next to me, has very fond memories of many visits to the Goldstone Ground, watching the likes of O'Sullivan and Ward in their pomp - they were brilliant.

I came on here to thank the club for the massive support offered by them all, and by John Crumplin - who was fabulous.

Thanks again, so very much, to everybody.

I was only joking chap.

You've obviously done amazingly well with your collections - good luck for the last push to get over the line. When the time comes please come back, when you get the chance, and let us know how it went in the States.

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thanks Bozza

I was only joking chap.

You've obviously done amazingly well with your collections - good luck for the last push to get over the line. When the time comes please come back, when you get the chance, and let us know how it went in the States.

Sorry Bozza, please excuse me being a little overly sensitive, and thanks very much for your kind words:thumbsup::thumbsup:. I'm sure you appreciate, it is very much out of my (and I am sure it would be for most people) comfort zone to try to raise money for my own son.

Take care :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Adam

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brilliant news! Op was a success! Great effort in fundraising in such a short space of time as well.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I missed this first time round. What a lovely story and helps put life into perspective really, especially if you have kids of a similar age. Really pleased it has all worked out.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Thank you everbody, once more, for your very very kind donations, and comments. We hope you will keep in touch with Thomas' progress - we update his site regularly, and the op is on 12th July - so hopefully you guys will be able to see how much better he is after he has had it.

Thanks again

Adam :clap2:

What a gorgeous lad you have...Great news & congrats on reaching your total, im sure after the op Thomas would be a great mascot for the Albion.
Im sure people from the club will see this link, good luck with everything x

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Wow, Just wow. It's really touching to see this and well done for doing something amazing.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I have just caught up with this thread, I donated a tenner, to help with aftercare or maybe just to buy him an ice cream - inspiring stuff. I love my football but there are more important things in life. Please keep us updated with Thomas' progress

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I love it when managers take their time to personally send messages to people who need help the most. :D

ALBION!!!

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Dear all,

Wow, I've just seen that a load of you guys have continued to follow Thomas in the US and beyond. What can I say - I am so touched by all that you have said on here. I hope you have seen that I made another post today, under the heading THANK YOU!!! (Hope4Thomas) that provides a link to much more detail about the huge success of Thomas' operation. We cannot thank you all enough for the love and support you have shown us. I hope you enjoy seeing the huge difference your kindness has made to Thomas' and our family's life. Yeah we worked hard, but we would have got nowhere were it not for fabulous people like you lot who supported us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. If you didn't see my other post, see Thomas' website, I can't put the link cos I haven't been on here for a while, but if you Google "Hope4Thomas", and look on his Blog, you will see videos of his amazing progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here