Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Crumplin, Gus Poyet, and BHAFC - TOP class - Thank you!

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
I live in East Grinstead, and my son Thomas has cerebral palsy and we are trying to raise a lot of money to send him for a life changing opeartion in the USA this summer. His website is Home - Thomas' Hope Fund .

John Crumplin attended a sponsored penalty shootout for my other little boys team, at Crawley Down on Saturday, and we raised over £3500. John was absolutely lovely, the kids were thrilled, and it was so nice of him to give up his time for nothing. What a top, top man! Thank you John.

Also, we wrote to BHAFC seeking items that we may be able to raffle or auction at another of Thomas' events. This letter was personally read by Gus Poyet (very rare, judging by the response or lack of, by other clubs), and a ball, signed by Gus and all of the boys was kindly donated.

Can I just say that we are so grateful to everyone at the club, and so impressed by this. Thank you so very much - and good luck for the rest of the season, and future seasons.

Adam Grimwood

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really shows what a great club we are! Hope it goes well for your son.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great stuff Adam - nice to hear the club helping out.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's always good to hear of the club supporting great causes like this. I hope that never changes.

Hope all goes well with your son's operation.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your current total of £38,982 is a TREMENDOUS effort. :clap:

I've just donated £18 to round it up to £39,000.

Come on NSC, get involved...

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Nice to hear and from experience the club are very good at supporting charity events and requests.

I wish Thomas all the best with the op and have made a small donation ( funds tight!) but hopefully more NSC members will get involved.

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thanks again

Thank you so much chaps - both for your very kind words and donations - we are very grateful, and have been staggered by how much the local community is getting behind us - you really do not know how much of a boost every single kind word we get gives us.

Up the Seagulls!

Adam

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
You are all so kind

Thank you again everybody - this is really very touching stuff. :bounce:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
£15 hapily donated. Must admit i dont give to charity as much i probably should, but glad i came across this thread. Good luck with the operation, and hopefully everything works out for you.

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you!!!!!

Thank you everbody, once more, for your very very kind donations, and comments. We hope you will keep in touch with Thomas' progress - we update his site regularly, and the op is on 12th July - so hopefully you guys will be able to see how much better he is after he has had it.

Thanks again

Adam :clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the op is on 12th July - so hopefully you guys will be able to see how much better he is after he has had it.
Great, congratulations on getting so far. I imagine it'll take Thomas a while to get used to the change, hopefully I'll find an update on here well after the op. Good luck with it.

SpottySeagull

Aug 15, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
£20 added to your most deserving fund. My brother was born with severe disabilities and I know how tough it can be and how much difference this operation could make to all of your lives. So good luck to you and Thomas, please let us know how it all goes :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here