Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Carew,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Exactly style of striker we need, Heskey type :facepalm: Would love it but can't see it due to wages etc. Never know though I spose!

Speaking of Heskey, has he pitched up anywhere yet?....I know he has turned Leicester down and I cant see a queue of prem clubs lineing up to take him. and anyone that thinks Heskey would be a bad signing at this level, is quite frankly a fool.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Moving to a championship club very soon, he has told local media in Norway. Birmingham and West Ham reported to be the interested parties. Will be a real class act in this division..Here's hopeing, ticks all the right boxes, except wages demands, one suspects???

Is it me with this Carew fella, I think he's lazy, overweight and just here for the dosh. Would never fit into Gus's plans ?? He's what we term as "no need".....

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Would be a ideal replacement for the Judas, but his wage demands could be a huge factor. Certain areas need improving such as a new centre back is required. In which we're in desperate need until El-Abd and Elphick get back from their injuries.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Unless he takes a huge deduction in wages, forget it, ain't gonna happen... please quote me if I'm wrong.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Spotted @ upton park today apparently!

Your sauce was spot-on then Porky. Having a medical at Wet Spam as I type (accordind to Talkshite).

I guess it must be the colours or summut. :shrug:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think we're looking for a big bloody nuisance striker to get on the end of crosses and rough up Championship defenders, when we're up against those kind of teams. Kind of a Grant Holt. Help to show Bergkamp the ropes ready for a few years time.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
There's a surplus of Prem. players who have to choose between a paycut or no club at all. Tony and Gus have got the suss to buy the guy what's best 4 us. No worries mate. No worries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here