Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Byrne charity shirt Auction

tigerandy

May 3, 2008
As you might have seen in the Swansea program John myself and some mates are having a go at the Brighton to Paris cycle challenge which supports The Evening Argus Appeal.One of the ways we raiseing funds is by auctioning one of Johns match shirts. The shirt is fron the 92/93 season it was the last game we beat Chester City at the Goldstone. John sored twice. If you fancy a bid its on ebay. Item Number 230247415535. Or any donations to Justgiving - TEAM LAUGHING GRAVY's Fundraising Page Cheers

tigerandy

May 3, 2008
Albion Bucket Collection

I would like to give a big thankyou to all the Albion fans who helped us raise £333.20 with our bucket collection in the corporate area at saturdays Swansea game. The money has been split between our two events The London to Brighton Bike Ride and The Argus Brighton to Paris Cycle Challenge. Speical thanksto Chaz and Kevin for your help.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I am now the owner of said shirt, delighted with it, and I wish John and the rest of you the very best for the rides.

For any of you who can afford it, both cycle rides are for good causes, if you can, make a donation.

Shirt can be seen here, Johnnys shirt

football_shirt_6448_1_276x400.jpg

Johns British Heart Foundation page

Johns Argus 50 Appeal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here