Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Barrowman

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Went for a walk on the seafront yesterday and on our way back, we passed the B___hton Centre ( the sign is broken) and wandered in. We got two tickets for JB and had a really good time.

Was very full, not all the blue rinse brigade but his camp humour was very funny and he is an excellent entertainer/singer. The female dancers he had were absolutely gorgeous!!!

It has been a while since we went to the Brighton centre and they look to have done the seats up.

Next concert....The Led Zep tribute band in Burgess Hill!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I came out the Odeon and all the mums and kids were screaming as he came out to get in his car, he proceeded to jump on the roof much to the delight of the on looking masses!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dave...have you gone completely f***ing mental?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair at least he has TALENT.

He can sing, act, present and no doubt is very nice to his mum as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
each to his own you miserable lot.

It was a very entertaining evening and he was received very well by the audience.

and why have I gone "f***ing mental" pray tell young hillbilly?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
each to his own you miserable lot.

It was a very entertaining evening and he was received very well by the audience.

and why have I gone "f***ing mental" pray tell young hillbilly?

First you were forgoeing the Albion for Salsa dancing, then you gave up meat based snacks and NOW you have firmly stated your love for middle of the road, bent, song and dance act.

I can only assume you have either gone completely hatstand or your football persona is just a beard and you have a whiff of Lavender about you.

What happened to the bloke in H block abusing the Swansea keeper (to the merriment of all around you)? where is the alpha male I once aspired to be like?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
First you were forgoeing the Albion for Salsa dancing, then you gave up meat based snacks and NOW you have firmly stated your love for middle of the road, bent, song and dance act.

What happened to the bloke in H block abusing the Swansea keeper (to the merriment of all around you)? where is the alpha male I once aspired to be like?

Firstly it isn't Salsa, its ballroom and latin ( 96% in the Waltz in our first exams dontchaknow!!!)...although Cuban Salsa is good fun:p

Secondly, having turned 52 this week, I am too old to abuse visiting keepers and I feel my position of Alpha Male has been userped by foul mouthed youths who sit behind and shout C**T at the tops of their voices. That is where football is going these days.

Althouggh I do miss our little chats!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
awww. I miss you too big fella.

You enjoy your middle of the road entertainment and light-footed fun.

52 aint old matey. You're just too old for H block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here