Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Arne Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

gouldy27

Brighton till i die
Mar 31, 2010
he has rejected a contract from fulham and has been talk about him joining brighton before they go to potugal for pre season training i have a reliable source: Gus Poyet's Magic hat :amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::moo:???:tosser::laugh::rave::blush::lolol::sick::rant::ohmy::thumbsup::clap2::bowdown::wave::drool::p:angel::mad::wink::(:love::hilton::censored::down::dunce::facepalm::cute::shootself:cry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good god will it never end

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If we sign all these supposed players we would be better than half the teams in the premiershite ... On too much money to contemplate coming here

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I know i'm biting by replying but please at least bother to check out some of these ludicrous statements before you post them; he is in fact about to JOIN Fulham you complete and utter cock munch. His brother Bjorn Helge already plays there and he is about to have a medical.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I know i'm biting by replying but please at least bother to check out some of these ludicrous statements before you post them; he is in fact about to JOIN Fulham you complete and utter cock munch. His brother Bjorn Helge already plays there and he is about to have a medical.
:thumbsup:

gouldy27

Brighton till i die
Mar 31, 2010
ok mate i love you to i love cats my dog will love to have a cat as a pet

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
finish-him.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.