Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joey bartons brother....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
just convicted of the murder of antony warren(sp?). racially motivated murder. wonder if mr barton will play for city this week now?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Cannot see why he wouldn't play. It was his brother that went down and the murder had nothing to do with him.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
1357437.jpg

Evil Bastard.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Football Focus did a feature a few weeks back on Joey B and how Man City have done a lot of work behind the scenes with him in relation to helping keep him on the straight and narrow etc. It was thought provoking stuff and JB candidly discussed his problems and how he had worked on turning his life around with the help of some programme he was doing. Difficult times for him and as said above, no reason why he shouldn't play for City this week.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
BarrelofFun said:
Probably. I imagined that would be the case! Tough area to be brought up. Broken home. He will go down for a while i presume as he pleaded not guilty

If he's charged with murder he's obviously going to plead not guilty because even with a guilty plea he will get life, and with an attack like this he would get life meaning life. Apparently joey and his brother werent actually brought up together..

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Dont think they are close, remember Joey did that TV appeal to get his brother back from Holland, but mentioned that they hardly knew each other.

Scum both of them. :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The other one, Paul Taylor is also Barton's cousin I believe. Nice.

However I quite like Joey after seeing him on football focus. The lad clearly didn't have the best upbringing but seems like he is genuinely tryin to change himself and was probably one of the most honest and thoughtful footballers I have seen interviewed.

1066gull

I do have sympathy for Joey Barton. When he plays local derbies and Liverpoolians, he wil probably get jibed by the opposing fans.

Michael though, can rot in my ass.

Sick bastard. Just another one who can banish from the face of this Earth. (And I'm not implying to any of you lot, you p!ssed me off earlier but now I'm better)

:)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Scousers is the word you were looking for..................Liverpoolians:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bakesy said:
Scousers is the word you were looking for..................Liverpoolians:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Don't you mean 'Lazy, thieving, moaning bastards' ? That's what they were when I worked up there.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
Don't you mean 'Lazy, thieving, moaning bastards' ? That's what they were when I worked up there.

Of course everyon in Liverpool is, just as everyone in Brighton is gay :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for Joey Barton as he has worked hard to get himself out of that sort of background.
It's not his fault a relative has committed this terrible crime and yet he will get some awful stick from fans of other clubs for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here