Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton on Ibrahimovic

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Joey, in his infinite wisdom, decides it's a good idea to try and wind up one of the best strikers in the world in the 36th minute of the game whilst 1-0 down.

Don't get me wrong I think Ibrahimovic is a bit of a cock, but will anyone surpass Barton?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be fair to him, that is nothing worse than what happens on every Football pitch in the world.

But is it really that smart to use, lets be honest, a very poor insult when he's already scored? I think Barton has got serious anger management issues.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think had anyone other than Joey Barton done it and no body would be talking about it. Do you think that El Abd has 'serious anger management issues'?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
But El-Abd does a fairly subtle pat on to wind people up instead of calling someone a 'f***ing big nosed pillock'. I know which one I think is more aggressive.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
In the grand scheme of things, saying someone has a big nose isn't the worst crime in the world. Like I said, if it wasn't Barton then nobody would care.

I am sure he isn't the first one to call him 'big nose' and I am sure he wouldn't be the last.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i am outraged by two players who show a little personality on the pitch.

That is a really crap way to insult someone .........bloody funny though.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Difference between Barton and El-Abd is that whilst they can both be a bit twattish on pitch, El-Abd leaves it there.

Barton tends to flip open the nearest thesaurus and go on a twitter crusade instead (Or give a cringey interview and claim afterwards it was on purpose)...man's a tit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Difference between Barton and El-Abd is that whilst they can both be a bit twattish on pitch, El-Abd leaves it there.

Barton tends to flip open the nearest thesaurus and go on a twitter crusade instead (Or give a cringey interview and claim afterwards it was on purpose)...man's a tit.

Or ask to do an interview at the Tate Modern and pretend to be interested in paintings.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That is nothing really and to be honest for someone who likes to think of himself as an itellectual its very childish. I really don't think a genius like Zlatan will give a shit about a nobody like Barton, he's got more talent than Barton in his little toe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think had anyone other than Joey Barton done it and no body would be talking about it. Do you think that El Abd has 'serious anger management issues'?

But that's the point - it's ALWAYS Joey Barton. "Ah, if someone else had done that two footed lunge on a child then kicked a donkey to death we wouldn't talk about it etc..."

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Isn't Zlatan really hard though? As in Kung-fu hard, I'm sure I read he says that's why he has such great balance and control. I could think of other players to pick a fight with other than kung-fu giant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here