Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

Steve Foster and Jimmy Case also made decent returns for us in the twilight of their career.

Steve Foster was brilliant on his return, but Jimmy Case? I thought it was embarrassing watching a legend like him so off the pace, constantly mis-timing tackles and still trying to be the hard-man against far stronger, fitter and younger opponents.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Steve Foster was brilliant on his return, but Jimmy Case? I thought it was embarrassing watching a legend like him so off the pace, constantly mis-timing tackles and still trying to be the hard-man against far stronger, fitter and younger opponents.

You thought wrong then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we are talking when Jimmy Case came back to us after playing for Sittingbourne and stood in the middle of the centre circle and put a few through passes about in each game, this was a sad sight to see such a good footballer playing like he was in a veterans charity game.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My point is "never go back" is just too much of a generalisation... if JL is the best we can get for the money we have available for his position, then sign him up...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He is likely to move back to Eastbourne but definitely not to Brighton...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry that should have said not moving to BHAFC...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Huddersfield keep Rhodes he will score goals at this level and they are investing in players who have the characteristics we lacked last year (and are still searching for now). They will do ver well as will Wednesday.

Charlton will struggle and possibly go straight back down. Have to fear for their future.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
At present they will struggle in my opinion, but just do enough to stay up.

Will wait to see who else they sign

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here