Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he injured as he is not in the Forest team or on the bench and with Greer out for 3 games we will have El Abd in but no defensive players on the bench. (a) Could we get him back on loan for a month as cover (b) would he come back. I think that he is a Poyet type defender and would excel under him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Didn't he get caught slagging the club off on Facebook or something?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Is he injured as he is not in the Forest team or on the bench and with Greer out for 3 games we will have El Abd in but no defensive players on the bench. (a) Could we get him back on loan for a month as cover (b) would he come back. I think that he is a Poyet type defender and would excel under him.

I think it's because he's not as good as he likes to think he is.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I think it is because he isn't as good as he would like to think he is.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
He's happy at forest even tho not in the team - treated like one of the family apparently. He can't go back and we wouldn't want him

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We have some good kids that could step in.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Cook would be good cover on the bench unless we sign a let-sided defender... it seems Whingy is defo out of favour...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No thanks, when was the last time he played central defence in a 1st team? Overated and lacks concentration, we make enough f*** ups without his inevitable contributions.

He's crap, he was before he left us and there's a decent chance he's too crap still for Forest to contemplate.
Out of all the footballers in the league, why focus on a very crap one like Lynch - who dissed us anyway.
Get with it, granny :moo:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It doesn't seem to be working out for him, does it?

12 appearances last season and one this season.

I don't normally enjoy ex-players struggling, but with Lynch, I find myself smiling.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I saw him in town the other night. Just to see what his answer would be I said "Why don't you come back to Brighton, Joel?" his response was quite a dejected "I wish mate"...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Lynch didn't make the matchday squad yesterday but I see Matt Thornhill was on the bench as an unused sub. Seems to be turning it round

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Lynch didn't make the matchday squad yesterday but I see Matt Thornhill was on the bench as an unused sub. Seems to be turning it round

I was sure Thornhill was released at the end of last season? Is this the case and he was then resigned?

On Lynch, where would he fit in?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was sure Thornhill was released at the end of last season? Is this the case and he was then resigned?

I wondered at that and his profile on their website hasn't been updated so not much help. Ditto his wiki page.
Definitely the same player though

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Lynch is not good enough to be in their side. He had a bad attitude at Brighton too. If he has grown up a bit and worked on his game, who knows, he might do something with his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here