Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Lewis..

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hands in transfer request at Peterborough. Sounds like a mass exodus is on the cards to me. First McClean went, now Lewis wants out. Mackail-Smith must now know the club is going nowhere but downhill fast. Surely he will want out as well....Top prospect Lewis, great siging for someone and surely a good investment.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While I love Ankergran Lewis would be amazing behind our defence. Obviously can't see it happening but would love him here

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Posh turned down a bid from a prem club for him & that's why he handed in the request.
Reckon it was Blackpool personally, Gilks is injured long term & is hanging them out over a new contract & neither of their other g/ks are great.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lewis was AMAZING in the game at London Road. Could have been about EIGHT-nil without him being in the form he was. Great performance.

Hopefully the request will see him dropped for Saturday.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Darren Ferguson is favourite for the vacancy. Wonder if he has the ability to play the Poyet way? He was amazingly good at shot stopping at Posh away.

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
Posh turned down a bid from a prem club for him & that's why he handed in the request.
Reckon it was Blackpool personally, Gilks is injured long term & is hanging them out over a new contract & neither of their other g/ks are great.

Apparently it was Aston Villa according to a relative in Peterborough, who reckons they are listening to bids for CMS.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never know what to make of Lewis. Think people are blinded a bit by his England call up: he seems to go from brilliant to dodgy very quickly and I don't think he's a fans favourite by any means.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He was a different class when we played them away. Would be a good buy, but not for us. Edna i think you are right about people being blinded by england call up. Posh have a habit of scoring a lot of goals but they do let a lot in. Can't all be down to the defenders.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shame we don't need a keeper at the moment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was a different class when we played them away. Would be a good buy, but not for us. Edna i think you are right about people being blinded by england call up. Posh have a habit of scoring a lot of goals but they do let a lot in. Can't all be down to the defenders.

Based entirely on that one game, I'd say it could! Their defenders were embarrassingly poor. Seriously dreadful.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love to see him play for us, he is the league's best goalkeeper by miles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here