Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Kinnear resigns

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Terrible news that the enemy now know Agent Kinnear's true identity.

How ironic it would be if Adams came in and saved them from relegation at the Albion's expense.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It has to be a realistic possibility that Adams would be seriously considered by the Forest board. Worrying indeed for us.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Mick Hartford will step up from A/M

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Got a very bad feeling that Adams might end up at Forest, still lives fairly local, wasn't he once involved at the club in some capacity before? Assistant manager or something? Or have I made that up completely?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mickey simple has to be a contender and he'd jump at it, surviving relegation and getting to safe mid table would do his CV some good after quitting Leicester.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Not really a shocker. Given that Harford has only recently been brought in, I would imagine he's the man - I don't think Forest are exactly loaded at the moment.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Don't forget that Adams has already had a spell there a while back. My mate who is a Forest fan didn't think he cut the mustard so is unlikely to be a popular choice.

He wants Stuart Pearce and Nigel Clough but as always, they are wanting players who were legends, not necessarily good managers.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
perth seagull said:
The way our luck is going at the moment, Forest will probably poach McGhee from us!
And then we'd bring in Micky ;)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stuart Pearce being linked to the job, so that should see us safe then ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here