Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Anyinsah

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He has been regularly our only attacking threat in games when others have looked uninterested or simply out of their depths.

But other than that, he is shit.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
To be charitable, he's inconsistent. Either that or he's just plain not very good.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be charitable, he's inconsistent. Either that or he's just plain not very good.

Hmm. Sort of leaning towards that.

He was good against City and Orient, but other than that...

:shrug:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gash last night upfront, he (like VIRGO Adams you goon) is not a striker/forward...better on a wing I reckon.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

He is good when playing either wide or as a central striker in a 4-4-2 formation.

When he looks poor is when he is played in a 4-3-3 system, he looks unsure of what he should actually be doing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's good. DAMN good. He hustles. Makes thing happen. Seems like he CARES.

I know that's an unfashionable concept this season.

Oh well :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's a headless chicken you mean?

If you like :shrug:

All I'm saying is we GRAFTED ourselves a whole set of unlikely-looking three-pointers last season through the 'headless chicken' runabouts of Savage and Ravell. Don't take my word for it, just look at the stats. Unlike this season where the ball has to be placed fairly and squarely on Little Lord Fauntleroy's head or foot, else we don't score. We certainly don't get match-winning goals very often anymore, that's for sure.

Thought we looked far more like the death-or-glory Albion sides of yore last night. Which is what it's all about IMHO. Looked like a well-balanced side that plays for each other. Could be the way forward?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He is good when playing either wide or as a central striker in a 4-4-2 formation.

I agree. Looked loads better in the 2nd half last night after MA had ditched the Virgo being up front on his Tod'-type nonsense. I think he's got real ability myself.

Is it just me, or does it often seem like there are some Albion 'supporters' who ain't happy unless they've got at least one of our players whom they can slag-off?? :glare:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I agree. Looked loads better in the 2nd half last night after MA had ditched the Virgo being up front on his Tod'-type nonsense. I think he's got real ability myself.

Is it just me, or does it often seem like there are some Albion 'supporters' who ain't happy unless they've got at least one of our players whom they can slag-off?? :glare:

At least one yes.... and normally the most talented ones

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I thought he played well last night. And Virgo. Neither of them are strikers, so we can't really expect lots of exciting runs and moves with the ball to feet. But Ansinyah chased down everything and put the pressure on, and Virgs won everything in the air, giving us a chance to relieve pressure at the back and move the ball forward.

Oh, and he effectively scored the winner.

But no, lets complain, thats more fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here