Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jobs in croydon

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Teacher says to class in Croydon Skool :shit::shit::shit:

"What is your fathers job?"

Mary says "my daddy is a policeman and arrests criminals" :O :guns:

Julie says "My daddy is a paramedic and drives the ambulance and helps people" :clap:

Ahmed says "My papa is Dustman and takes peoples rubbish away keeping the streets clean and litter free" :flameboun

NIGEL says "My dad is a male whore, he goes to gay bars and sells his arse for a fiver, :lol: he will suck off gay men and gargle on their cum before swallowing :drink: for an extra pound and for £20 he will let 6 men gang rape him" :wanker:

Shocked the teacher pulls NIGEL to one side and says "NIGEL is this true about your father?" :facepalm::facepalm::wrong::dunce:

NIGEL replies "NO MISS HE PLAYS FOR CRYSTAL PALARSE BUT I WAS TOO EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT IT !!" :drama: :nono: :tosser:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Teacher says to class in Croydon Skool :shit::shit::shit:

"What is your fathers job?"

Mary says "my daddy is a policeman and arrests criminals" :O :guns:

Julie says "My daddy is a paramedic and drives the ambulance and helps people" :clap:

Ahmed says "My papa is Dustman and takes peoples rubbish away keeping the streets clean and litter free" :flameboun

NIGEL says "My dad is a male whore, he goes to gay bars and sells his arse for a fiver, :lol: he will suck off gay men and gargle on their cum before swallowing :drink: for an extra pound and for £20 he will let 6 men gang rape him" :wanker:

Shocked the teacher pulls NIGEL to one side and says "NIGEL is this true about your father?" :facepalm::facepalm::wrong::dunce:

NIGEL replies "NO MISS HE PLAYS FOR CRYSTAL PALARSE BUT I WAS TOO EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT IT !!" :drama: :nono: :tosser:

Gobsmacked. How this thread wasn't pulled is beyond me. You do realise this is open to every young Albion fan that looks at NSC. The mods ought to be ashamed of themselves. Sorry but the morals of our young fans are at stake here.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

and you lot call Palace fans homophobic, unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here