Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Job Placement!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Working for a Furniture place in Shoreham for two weeks, then hopefully moving on to Primark.

Starting on the 23rd October. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I went for the interview earlier and it sounded ok, but I had to think about it and thought the job wasn't right for me. But after much consideration with my New deal Advisor, I gave in and now I'll start work on the 23rd.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well done mate.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well done Kev :clap: :clap: :clap:

- especially as it gives me ANOTHER opportunity to post my piss poor "do you have to wear a three piece suite" comment again.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice one Kev! :clap:

Keep us posted (as you're going to be working in a furniture shop, perhaps a daily journal called, let's say, 'The Bedding Slinger' might be in order...) :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well done, Kev.

It doesn’t matter what the work is for now. You are young and this is experience that can help to fill up your CV. You will be able to build on this and hopefully it will boost your confidence.

*Eagerly awaits first instalment of Kev’s Diary!*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have I missed something - what happened to Argos ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good luck kev

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Day One
"I arrived early to show willing and got changed in the toilets. The manager said I didn't have to get changed in the toilets, but I explained I prefered it that way. He said, "OK, but next time can you use the gents?"
Whilst I was getting changed in the toilets I met one of my new co-workers, Vicky, sitting there, in all her glory.
I said, "Pull your knickers up, you've pulled!"
She punched me in the face and celled the police on her mobile. I think she likes me. Alot.
After the police had gone I went for a sit down in the staff room. It was MASSIVE. After the cupboard we had to use for breaks at KFC I could barely believe my luck. I kicked my trainers off, made a cup of tea and pulled up a leather Layzee Boy, like the one on 'Friends'. Just then the manager came up and asked why I was clipping my toenails in the middle of the showroom."

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ooooh Shoreham - where abouts? Arthur and I can do daily surveilance to make sure you're not being tardy!! :lol: Well done mate...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here