Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*JOB OPPORTUNITY* At the Albion - pays at least minimum wage, anyone interested?

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
Eu tenho aplicado para a posição, não posso esperar para se tornar um gerente de aferição a trabalhar para o clube bonito de Brighton e Hove Albion, e lentamente fazer a transição para gerente antes de assumir o clube para se tornar um fenômeno mundial. Gaivotas!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Eu tenho aplicado para a posição, não posso esperar para se tornar um gerente de aferição a trabalhar para o clube bonito de Brighton e Hove Albion, e lentamente fazer a transição para gerente antes de assumir o clube para se tornar um fenômeno mundial. Gaivotas!

Well quite.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I got Northampton from League 2 to Championship in 2 seasons, is that okay?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Translation:

I have applied for the position, I can not wait to become a manager of scouting work for the club Beautiful Brighton and Hove Albion, and slowly make the transition to manager before taking the club to become a worldwide phenomenon. Seagulls!

Brilliant.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Translation:

I have applied for the position, I can not wait to become a manager of scouting work for the club Beautiful Brighton and Hove Albion, and slowly make the transition to manager before taking the club to become a worldwide phenomenon. Seagulls!

Brilliant.

LAD!

Salary in the region of £35,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.

I bet this seems surprisingly low to anyone who imagines that a job in football pays thousands a week.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There is a poster on here, who actually IS a scout for various football league sides, who might just be interested in this.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
when they say 'scout' do they also mean that you have to be able to light fires, tie ropes together
and map read to a high standard?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Salary in the region of £35,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.

I bet this seems surprisingly low to anyone who imagines that a job in football pays thousands a week.

Agreed, the performance analyst job was around £20k-£25k was it not ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Agreed, the performance analyst job was around £20k-£25k was it not ?

£20k to £25k for giving anal? Where do I sign up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here