Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Job interview

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Got one today at 12!!

Not quite sure what i'm supposed to do for it :ohmy:

Sainsbury's best let me join!! Can't wait to get out of my piss poor cleaning job :angry:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Re: Re: Job interview

Trufflehound said:
It's quite easy. Just stick a pencil up each nostril and go "wibble!" each time they ask you anything.

Never fails.

:lolol: I Will

not take that advice :lolol:

Good luck old son,
what You need to do is if the interviewer is a women is slap her arse,give her a wink and say"how's your arse for cracking wall nuts lover?"you'll be quids in.
if it's a bloke say"give me the job spotty or I'll tell the old bill you tried to touch my cock":thumbsup:
If you need any more advice pm me.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Lol. Some great advice coming along here, so far i have put on some nice pinstripe trousers, polished the old shoes, nice polo shirt, and a nice BABY BLUE jumper!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
If you dress up casually Lander, you wont get the job mate

To be fair mate (and no disrespect at all meant to Lander, or any other Sainsbury's staff on here), it's only Sainsbury's, not Harrods that he's applying for. That said, I would go for a shirt rather than a polo shirt, but I doubt it's a huge deal either way.

Good luck Lander :thumbsup:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Well i don't really have a proper shirt, and i wore worse stuff to my old job interview and got it that day

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lander said:
Well i don't really have a proper shirt, and i wore worse stuff to my old job interview and got it that day

I'm sure you'll be fine whatever you're wearing (assuming you don't go for the birthday suit, lol).

Again, good luck.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Interview went good, but pay and days of work are shit! £4.14 an hour, (£1.50 PH less than i get at the moment) and i have to work on saturday, but thats football day!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Don't you have to pass a 3 month trial first.

Pay at ASDA is £5.70 an hour I think for my dad and he's only been there a couple of months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here