Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JLloyd Samuel

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Rumor has it we are bringing him in on a free as backup for Painter so Taricco can focus primarily on his job as assistant manager.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A quality addition to put some pressure on Painter would be nice, I too would like to see Tarrico concentrate strictly on being Gus's assistant ideally

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As earlier post, key question is 'source?' I presume he is a free agent?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
According to a well known source (wikipedia) he is a free agent and training with Bolton

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
source is key........................ but yes, an excellent addition if it happened. Would keep Marcos on top of his game

very injury prone over the last 5 years or so though

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I literally just, as in today, missed out on him on FM11. Greedy bastard wanted a £250k signing on fee, £250k for his agent and £9k p/w. No I said, not at that price, good day.

He signed for Forest on £5,500 p/w and scored twice against me on his debut.

#sodslaw

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tarrico has played a lot of his career at left back and came on in one game but cant remember which one and played left back for us. May have been a friendly.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Tarrico has played a lot of his career at left back and came on in one game but cant remember which one and played left back for us. May have been a friendly.

He started up at Woking in the replay last year. Jesus we needed 2 games, extra time & pens to get past Woking. Good crack that foggy night with the flares though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here