Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Now alleged he fondled brain damaged children when visiting them in hospital. He really is turning out to be a horrible bastard.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
OLD HAT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well you must be first on the JS joke list then... u want a medal? Shall i not post? just on the off chance one person may have read what i'm about to right :jester:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If you take those rumours with this piece from his biography, particularly the bit in bold (Quoted from http://timesopinion.tumblr.com/post/32804536645/jimmy-saviles-affections-laid-bare-by-jimmy-savile )

[Savile] writes of an incident at the Mecca Locarno ballroom in Leeds, where he worked as a DJ during the 1950s, when a female police officer came in with a photograph of “an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home”.

Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”.

Suggests a way of working whereby you ingratiate yourself with local bigwigs, get to know their tastes, then have enough dirt on them to ensure your back is covered.

that's sick... so he actually took the girl home... didn't the girl have a say?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone caught EMUlating him could be in big trouble

Rod Hull fisting a bird up to his elbow in The Pink Windmill. Now how on earth can THAT be construed as kinky??

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
'why did these women not come forward when the alleged crimes were commited or at least while the man was still alive. Again, not every understands abuse and the effects it has on people. So again a good question to ask and maybe people on here could help him understand.

One allegation has been followed by over a hundred more how can any thing now be proved. Again another good question, I am not a criminal expert, so i would like to know the process.'

I believe a number of women did come forward at the time and rapidly hushed up by the 'authorities'

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
at the end of day it matters not when the allegations have come out but that they are investigated fully and whilst JS can't no longer be prosecuted if they turn out to be correct those who allowed these allegations to be carried out are held accountable.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Seemed good enough for the Catholic church.

image-11-for-the-real-jimmy-saville-gallery-86756199.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wondering how much The Sun will give me for my story...

'SUN EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Savile Put Me On A Pedestal'

(THPP pictured left with rather groovy blue'n'white checked shirt)

:blush:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wondering how much The Sun will give me for my story...

'SUN EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Savile Put Me On A Pedestal'

(THPP pictured left with rather groovy blue'n'white checked shirt)

:blush:
Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here