Jim Gannon Now A Leading Contender To Get The Job

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sliced-gammon.JPG

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Why would he leave a club that he got promoted from League 2 and inot 7th in League 1 to a club that are in danger of going back to where he started?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Think the Argus are getting their info from here :lolol:

Exactly - Naylor knows nothing more than we do.

Now his mate has gone, it will be interesting to see whether his reporting style changes accordingly.

Personally I think his match reports are generally OK, but his pro-Adams stance over the last few weeks has been pretty shoddy journalism (IMO anyway.)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't know if Gannon is tied to the NW but he would probably be a cheaper target than Ince. He has the experience in this league and it would seem to make sense of the moves by McNulty & Davies that were only decided at the last minute. Did they know something?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You can't blame Naylor for recycling stories from here - it's only what more and more TV programmes are doing with YouTube. However, he can't expect his credibility amongst the users of NSC to do anything other than plunge as he recycles story after story from here.

It's a compliment in a way, but I'd like the local hack to be generating real news not coughing up what we write on here. Maybe the fact is that the internet has done for people like Naylor? The club seem more likely to listen (and respond) to NSC than the local paper these days.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Jim Gannon Now A Leading Contender To Get The Job

as long as he doesn't bring Billy Gilbert with him as defensive coach and also has a full medical clearing him of carrying any nasty diseases...

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here